Poll

Should it be on Xbox one, PS4, And vita?

YES! a must have for consoles!
0 (0%)
No, Wouldn't have that much to do anyway.
1 (100%)
I'm not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Should Blockland be on Xbox One PS4 and PS Vita? TOPIC CLOSED  (Read 6916 times)

(TOPIC CLOSED BECAUSE A FEW OTHERS WERE richardING ABOUT) If you liked blockland so much and kept on playing it for hours and then your Mum Or Dad tells you to have a rest which is important but a pain in the sack, But you were able to play it on your xbox one, ps4 or ps vita. Can you imagine playing blockland on the ps vita wherever you were? Yeah.. Now thats something i wish for! What do you say? put down in the comments below! (Box art by me. Appearence may look like that if it comes out on next gen and ps vita)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 06:30:33 AM by SilverGhost123 »

Trust me. It wouldn't work.
Plus it's been asked countless times before

lol why are you attaching images

It wouldn't work out at all

blockland would play terribly on a gamepad. there's an exametric ton of buttons and shortcuts that would have to fit into the ~8 or so buttons on the average gamepad. i don't own any of the consoles you mentioned so i can't vouch for that, but I do know they all have less buttons than Blockland generally takes up.

someone even suggested an iPad port a bit earlier.

it's got a chance on gameboy color

wouldn't work, too many buttons. i already think laptop controls are stuff because there's no numpad. it's 100% stuff when you only have like 10 buttons.

If it were capable of being ported I'd enjoy it.

i personally think that it would be playable on the dreamcast

In order to be ported, it would have to have a unique controller for it.