9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 531735 times)

anyone else just realize that the mod megascience posted was just some crimson orcish weapons?

the models are orcish.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1935

I clicked the wrong link looking it up, that was some variation of the above. "The reason for using Orcish weapons as a base is that the material and general look seems the most "bone-like" in my opinion."  It's on purpose. I don't use it, I only linked because I remembered seeing it.

I feel like dragon hearts aren't necessary; the only reason Daedric equipment needs Daedra hearts is because they're of ebony with the essence of a Daedra. Without the Daedra heart, the weapons are made of just ebony. Dragonplate's just smithed from the bones of a dragon, there's nothing necessarily magical about it except for its seemingly magical durability.

From a previous post, I'm pretty sure a Dragon Heart is only used in a quest. Nothing else.

From a previous post, I'm pretty sure a Dragon Heart is only used in a quest. Nothing else.
All the weapons recipes require a Dragon Heart, which has a 33% chance of being dropped by (I believe) any dragon upon death. It's a new item added by the mod. It looks much like the Daedra Heart, but with modified textures and size. Crafting the Dragonplate armor items does also require a Dragon Heart, since they are buffed. The heart is only required in the "Main" version of the mod. In the other versions, the item is technically added, but never dropped by dragons, to prevent compatibility issues. So if you'd run the normal version and get some hearts, and then switch to another version, you'd keep the hearts, even though they wouldn't be required for anything.

I'm getting bored of Skyrim, tbh.
I'm thinking of rolling a conjurer/archer. Opinions/what race should I use?

iron helmet sucks get some dragon plate

uesp sucks its so clunky and strange and items dont have their own page and its bad

elderscrolls.wikia.com is cul

remove one of those s's

Done.

uesp sucks its so clunky and strange and items dont have their own page and its bad

elderscrolls.wikia.com is cul

Some items have their own pages, but most don't for the simple fact they don't need entire pages on carrots. It is not clunky nor strange.

>Fast Travel to Riverwood
>Thief runs out of Riverwood Trader, everyone kills him
>Waits until morning, goes into Riverwood Trader, comes out after selling stuff
>Grabs body, goes over to the nearby forge an NPC is using

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:32:11 PM by MegaScientifical »

Done.

Some items have their own pages, but most don't for the simple fact they don't need entire pages on carrots. It is not clunky nor strange.

>Fast Travel to Riverwood
>Thief runs out of Riverwood Trader, everyone kills him
>Waits until morning, goes into Riverwood Trader, comes out after selling stuff
>Grabs body, goes over to the nearby forge an NPC is using

This game needs burnable bodies.

>Fast Travels to Riverwood again to sell more things
>Dragon flies over
>Me: "forget, the guy won't run the shop until it's dead."
>Chase the dragon around town until it's dead
>Townspeople group up to look at the Dragon skeleton
>Decides to talk to the shopkeeper guy
>"Thank yo-" he suddenly vanishes right in front of me
>Me: "... Holy forget, did the Dragon kill him and he thanked me for killing it as a GHOST?!"
>Nightmares forever :panda:

Edit: AH forget, I START RUNNING TOWARD THE SHOP AN HE RUNS AT ME! HELP!

I recommend not to go to Riverwood after the main quest. Only time I went back was to marry Camila.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarven_Sphere_Centurion_Arrow

I know it's the Wikia one, but UESP only has it in the table without any info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpXAEyFp_XU Here's a video on how to get the arrow for your follower. You can't use it, but they can. You're unable to steal it, and if your follower steals it, you won't be able to see it in their inventory.

I may have killed nearly everyone in Riverwood, woops.