Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 233644 times)

That font is badass, what is it?

Also that's so brutally simple it pains me :l

That font is badass, what is it?

Also that's so brutally simple it pains me :l

It's called Acens, available for free download from that link.

EDIT: And I can tell you how to do something similar, if you'd like.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 04:39:40 AM by Raeyok »

It's called Acens, available for free download from that link.

EDIT: And I can tell you how to do something similar, if you'd like.

Type text- new layer- make lines of certain colour in certain places- gaussian blur on that layer for like 1.5-3%- merge layers- done.

:P

If there's a step I missed, sorry. Posting this off of iPad.

Type text- new layer- make lines of certain colour in certain places- gaussian blur on that layer for like 1.5-3%- merge layers- done.

Nope, way off, but good guess. :P

I don't use filters. And if I absolutely have to, I only use one or two. I can almost always find another way to do the same thing, though. And also, just and f.y.i., that image took me about 45 minutes to make.

Nope, way off, but good guess. :P

I don't use filters. And if I absolutely have to, I only use one or two. I can almost always find another way to do the same thing, though. And also, just and f.y.i., that image took me about 45 minutes to make.

Ah well in that case, you can use the same method as mentioned above, except a little different.

Text- New layer- lines in that layer- new layer- lanes on top of previously made lines only a shade lighter- blur tool on lines- merge layer with previous line- round edges- merge layer with text- finished.

:o

Ah well in that case, you can use the same method as mentioned above, except a little different.

Text- New layer- lines in that layer- new layer- lanes on top of previously made lines only a shade lighter- blur tool on lines- merge layer with previous line- round edges- merge layer with text- finished.

:o

Still very far off, although you're getting closer. Shall I tell you all that I did?

Still very far off, although you're getting closer. Shall I tell you all that I did?

Hmm. Sure, those are the two methods I'd jump to first, seeing as how they are easiest, there's 1 more, but its a little more complex.

So yeah, how'd you do it?

Hmm. Sure, those are the two methods I'd jump to first, seeing as how they are easiest, there's 1 more, but its a little more complex.

So yeah, how'd you do it?

I'm currently in the midst of a very long PM to you about it which I will finish tomorrow.

An iEvent server is up.

When I get a backup of the campus, I am going to start to clean it up a bit, because it's still in Halloween colors.

...for now, the server is a freebuild.

OH GOD HE TOOK THE HELMET OFF.

An iEvent server is up.
When I get a backup of the campus, I am going to start to clean it up a bit, because it's still in Halloween colors.
...for now, the server is a freebuild.
-snip-

OH GOD HE TOOK THE HELMET OFF.
Quoting above posts so he doesn't edit them.

I am the first to welcome PastASide to iEvent in the topic!

Edit with content:

(Blade spins)
Finally, something for me to wear in tommy's server.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 04:20:38 PM by TheKhoz »

Something doesn't look right here...

That gaming controller...