Author Topic: The topic: "I want to drop out." Aftermath?  (Read 3401 times)

Now I have five options for an education.

1. Geneva City High School, a school for homicidal and suicidal students (Recommended by principal!),

2. a new handicap program originally for middle school students but principal offered to send me there,

3. new program which is less students andstress,

4. and finally, homeschooling.
Maybe the reason you hate school is because you never learned basic math? :cookieMonster:

Well, all of their actions do make sense until they pull stuff out on your family. If the whole family-abuse story thing is true then I feel sorry for you, your parents and your sister. There are assheads in this world

Get out of there my god

So wait he actually lives at Geneva?

Wow I thought I was the only Blockland fourmer at Geneva.
I go to Geneva High

You know, there's always K12 homeschooling. I'm doing that next year because my school is utter stuff.
Oh, cool. That's the same program that I'm using.

Maybe the reason you hate school is because you never learned basic math? :cookieMonster:
You're wrong?

1. Geneva City High School

2. a school for homicidal and suicidal students (Recommended by principal!),

3. a new handicap program originally for middle school students but principal offered to send me there,

4. new program which is less students andstress,

5. and finally, homeschooling.

the forumers should work toegether and send chris and his family everything they need to move to another country

Some of your classes are taught to slowly, yet you have a ton of homework? So wouldnt the homework basically be on the same thing everynight making it easy?

And why the heck would you threaten a school? What were you thinking?

Some of your classes are taught to slowly, yet you have a ton of homework? So wouldnt the homework basically be on the same thing everynight making it easy?
I'm sorry that I don't have hours to work on the same exact thing.

Plus some of the homework assignments did not relate to the classes whatsoever.

No offense OP but inb4thisthreadbackfires

how would it backfire

People are already trying.

Special Ed may be for you, people stop assuming its for handicapped cripples; it's not. Some schools cater to people who need to work at slower paces.

In my opinion, how you are pointing it out from your view, these police officers and school are being very paranoid.