Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5904947 times)

Hey guys I had a new concept for a texture pack, and here are the ones I've done so far.

Thoughts?

And if you're going to say it's bad, please provide reason to why you believe it to be bad so that I may improve upon your suggestion.

I think top left is grass. :U

Hey guys I had a new concept for a texture pack, and here are the ones I've done so far.

Thoughts?

And if you're going to say it's bad, please provide reason to why you believe it to be bad so that I may improve upon your suggestion.

Personally, I don't like the checkered pattern.

Thoughts?

Green Hill Zone much

Thoughts?

Looks nice. I'd imagine it would feel like glossy plastic.

That's cool, I just wanted to experiment and see how well it would work.
Green Hill Zone much
I didn't intend this to be related to the Sonic games in any way.

HEY, STOP LOOKING AT MY AVATAR.
Looks nice. I'd imagine it would feel like glossy plastic.
I compiled it and put it ingame and that's pretty much what it looked like.

I wonder if we could get an "explorer's rope"
like 3 strings in a line make one block piece and a stick with a plank could make something to hold the rope

Same. Reminds me of missing texture files in Gmod

Guys, on the discovr.us server, I can't find a space where we can build.

Shall we do a overwater city, or a underwater city? <3

Thoughts?

To me, the only problem with sticking to a specific pattern with the textures is that it can become a little too uniform after a while and becomes hard to look at.

That said, I kind of like it.

Thoughts?

I like it. And yes, top left is grass, it will get colored according to the biome.

Well guys
Here's the place I think we're probably gonna build on the discovr.us server

I'm going to probably put it under the water, mainly because it has a less chance of being griefed, and we'd be like a stealthy city, it's also far away from spawn, and, if we do build over the water, we'd have around about 3 cities to compete with, whereas if we build underground, they won't know about is.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175954#p2542653
I would like some feedback on your opinions.
loving love it. Can you put a link to the modloader in the description?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:39:45 PM by IkeTheGeneric »