Author Topic: Tutorial: How To Locate A creepphille On An Airplane  (Read 2291 times)

I always see worthless bullstuff that isn't funny, and everyone laughs at it. I think it is really stupid of you to say that it isn't funny, when there is worse stuff out there, which includes stuff on this forum.

And I double posted, because I didn't know whether to put this in "Gallery" or "General Discussion".

Think before posting.

Only one response possible.

Think before posting.

Only one response possible.

That has nothing to do with what I just posted.

That has nothing to do with what I just posted.

Actually it does.
"Think before posting."

That's the point I was trying to get across.

Let me explain.

This whole "humor" thing isn't based on your opinion. People can actually choose if they think something is funny or not.
In this case a lot of people chose that it wasn't funny.
You can't call that stupid, it's just opinions.
Deal with it.

Actually it does.
"Think before posting."

That's the point I was trying to get across.

Let me explain.

This whole "humor" thing isn't based on your opinion. People can actually choose if they think something is funny or not.
In this case a lot of people chose that it wasn't funny.
You can't call that stupid, it's just opinions.
Deal with it.

Your joke wasn't funny and neither are you. Just because people don't 'get' you peculiar sense of humor doesn't mean you have to outright verbally assault them.

Sorry you just lost -555 respect points for dismissing that post with a stuffty reaction image.

Add a poll to this asking whether people think it's funny or not.

OP is a friend.

Seriously, if this is what you find funny, you probably live under a bridge and spend your time eating farm animals.

OP is a friend.

Seriously, if this is what you find funny, you probably live under a bridge and spend your time eating farm animals.

Loads of people eat farm animals.
Chicken, Steak, Pork, etc.

Loads of people eat farm animals.
Chicken, Steak, Pork, etc.
You didn't get the reference.