Author Topic: "Hatred" Most likely the most edgiest game ever announced!  (Read 18044 times)

explain yourself
he's probably saying they'd take their mental issues out on the game instead of real life

he's probably saying they'd take their mental issues out on the game instead of real life

Idk, double edged sword. While it may be true, it could also push those people over the edge like, "man I wanna try this irl" or some stupid stuff.

Idk, double edged sword. While it may be true, it could also push those people over the edge like, "man I wanna try this irl" or some stupid stuff.
(note: these are non-directed statements which are relevant to this specific post's message and i acknowledge that this is not something being actively/widely complained about in the current context and setting)

if that situation occurs, could the actions of a mad killer really be placed on a game? i don't think so. a game cannot make a person mentally unstable to the point of committing crime. a game can give such a person ideas on how or which crimes to execute, but it cannot, on its own, create that person. people that are unstable are unstable for real-life reasons, and there is absolutely no exception to that rule. if you want to call it a genetic disposition, a severely traumatic experience, etc. that's fine, but it is absolutely ludicrous to blame an artistic or entertainment piece. that's a pretty bad case of scapegoating and a poor show of judgement.

Christ, I wonder what the campaign is

Tis private.
Shame, I was actually kinda curious to see what all the edge was about

Christ, I wonder what the campaign is
it looks like you'll literally get that opening cinematic and that'll be the start of the game

they actually re-uploaded the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdEYapPXdY

the just got rid of the nypd and the unreal logo

Can you do that with 90 bullets?

Completely ignoring the fact that the creators of the game liked a video criticizing the game.