Author Topic: Hosting service - Terminated!  (Read 30815 times)

What the hell is Crepe talking about?

But Boltster does have a point imo. You have no place to give advice after your rampage.

bahahaha it got moved to drama

as he said, where's the proof
I see your point
It is good
I agree

I see your point
It is good
I agree
you literally quoted him saying "... there's no proof ..." and then replied with "the facts are against you"

you are dumb

In 12 hours of this post, the FTP server will be shut down.

If you still need your files, ask me or Pacnet and we can give them to you via a file sharing site.

In 180 hours from now (7.5 days), all Blockland folders on our tower that belong to our customers will be deleted.

knew it

Ephi, Rotondo, or Badspot played the Go To Drama card.

How?
One of our "rivals" or enemies probably reported us to our ISP, Verizon. Their terms of service said something along the lines of "You may not resell our service for a charge or without charge". And we didn't know. Now they sent a letter saying somebody has reported us, and even gave the link to our forum topic. Now we need to terminate this service within 7 days or we get no internet or TV.

Why do I have a feeling it's Pacnet2012 who reported you?

Why do I have a feeling it's Pacnet2012 who reported you?
...what

Anyway it's OP's fault.

Get into the business when you're old enough.

One of our "rivals" or enemies probably reported us to our ISP, Verizon. Their terms of service said something along the lines of "You may not resell our service for a charge or without charge". And we didn't know. Now they sent a letter saying somebody has reported us, and even gave the link to our forum topic. Now we need to terminate this service within 7 days or we get no internet or TV.
They're probably going to monitor our bandwidth usage. I'm guessing if that they see steady curves over day and night, then they will think we're running servers of some sort.

How did you:

1. Figure you could get away with selling your internet provider's service and not get caught
2. Think that was a fool-proof plan in the first place

I think you fellas got what was coming to you; don't expect any sympathy from anyone who considers themselves intelligent.