Author Topic: Pat and Redyz  (Read 1699 times)

I decided to join a server, eZio's Freebuild. I got there started building my house and inventions. And then all of a sudden, Pat started spamming a bunch of glass windows everywhere. And then, a bunch of bricks started exploding repeatedly. I decided to wrench the bricks and they said Redyz placed them. And then another guy with his name starting with USAG said I did it. But I did nothing! So we started talking and then USAG went AFK. And Redyz said that he would stop the explosions. Unbelievable, who does that? So then Redyz and Pat started spamming a bunch of christmas tress everywhere. And they said "we need more for the new players". I said "What do you think eZio will say about this?". They started saying the eZio was Redyz friend, that died... I kept arguing with them. And then Pat threatened to make a drama about me. I said "Go ahead and do it, when I did nothing!" And I left. That was it.     

I believe you, I honestly do... this sounds like Pat & Redyz... but can we get pics?

And then Pat threatened to make a drama about me.
Both Pat and Redyz are permabanned. You should've just pointed and laughed hard.
Even if he got a new account and created the drama, we'd still be on your case because we all know that Pat is a try-hard troll.

Both Pat and Redyz are permabanned. You should've just pointed and laughed hard.
Even if he got a new account and created the drama, we'd still be on your defense because we all know that Pat is a try-hard troll.
No edit.

these two mondays do the darndest things
i can't believe they're still at it

Pat is a complete moron.

Support.

I can't believe they actually still try after they got banned and after all the dramas they made against the moderators backfired.

both pat and redyz are handicapped lol

No evidence, I still believe this. This is probably the first drama that has been supported without evidence.
(Apart from Tezuni's)

OT;
Support

These guys are still at this? It's clear they have nothing better to do than annoy kids on a lego game lol.

This is probably the first drama that has been supported without evidence.
(Apart from Tezuni's)
In that case it's not the first, but more of the 20thish.
Everybody seems to hate Tezuni...

These guys are still at this? It's clear they have nothing better to do than annoy kids on a lego game lol.
Were they already confirmed as trolls? I can honestly see a young/handicapped person act in their way.

Were they already confirmed as trolls? I can honestly see a young/handicapped person act in their way.
yes lol were you around for the pat and redyz vs. greggers saga?

I remember when I banned Redyz for blocking the city save that it was loaded on my server with giant Zonebricks to push everyone away with the Setvelocity event and some spam bricks to lag the server and then Pat came and said something like "You badmin i will drama you!!11" Basicly they are just a duo of spammers