Author Topic: espio - what  (Read 10778 times)

What's with this 'brother' and 'homie' stuff you're tossing around? Are you emphasizing you're a brainless ape?

dude...

I literally explained my experiences with you, interacting with my father when he's drunk is pretty personal imo, how are they irrelevant? You said I have no experience, I explained how I do. This is irrelevant? What?

That last point makes no sense because neither of those statements even correlate. One was me telling you to stop assuring I have no experience, the other one was me assuming hes a liar. Nice flawless argument. /sarcasm

What's with this 'brother' and 'homie' stuff you're tossing around? Are you emphasizing you're a brainless ape?
aight look:
A. older friends means that they're older than 16, which means they're probably more mature about drinking than a 15 year old first timer. they're probably better at communicating drunk than a 15 year old.

B. alcohol is not a fixed constant of inebriation, like a tab of acid or something. the drunker you are, the less intelligible you are. not every experience you've had with a drunk person is applicable to every drunk experience

C. it's your fifth account, watt-son. you really gonna try to start being tribal now?

I literally explained my experiences with you, interacting with my father when he's drunk is pretty personal imo, how are they irrelevant? You said I have no experience, I explained how I do. This is irrelevant? What?

Are you equating your father to a 15 year old watching anime with 3 friends under the influence? I fear for your upbringing. This stuff isn't rocket science. You seem to have this mentality that once a person injects 1 alcohol (using the wrong terms on purpose to emphasize your lack of knowledge on the subject) they suddenly are all the same, do the same stuff, act the same way, and they all have the same traits. This is incorrect and you are dumb.

Congratulations on your ability to talk to drunk people. You still don't have any experience with alcohol.

That last point makes no sense because neither of those statements even correlate. One was me telling you to stop assuring I have no experience, the other one was me assuming hes a liar. Nice flawless argument. /sarcasm

I am assuming you are a dumbforget who has literally no idea what he's talking about. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.
See why your logic is bullstuff?

Also, the forget are you even trying to say anyway?
>one was me telling you to stop making assumptions about my life
>one was me making me assumptions about someone else's life
You literally just confirmed the contradiction.

It's slang. Wtf is your point? At-least I posses the mental capacity to back up my accusations. brother

friendly reminder that spideykong is wattson

aight look:
A. older friends means that they're older than 16, which means they're probably more mature about drinking than a 15 year old first timer. they're probably better at communicating drunk than a 15 year old.

B. alcohol is not a fixed constant of inebriation, like a tab of acid or something. the drunker you are, the less intelligible you are. not every experience you've had with a drunk person is applicable to every drunk experience

C. it's your fifth account, watt-son. you really gonna try to start being tribal now?
It's not tribal to call someone a brainless ape. I have nothing against whatever race you're associating that insult with.

Are you equating your father to a 15 year old watching anime with 3 friends under the influence? I fear for your upbringing. This stuff isn't rocket science. You seem to have this mentality that once a person injects 1 alcohol (using the wrong terms on purpose to emphasize your lack of knowledge on the subject) they suddenly are all the same, do the same stuff, act the same way, and they all have the same traits. This is incorrect and you are dumb.

Congratulations on your ability to talk to drunk people. You still don't have any experience with alcohol.

I am assuming you are a dumbforget who has literally no idea what he's talking about. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.
See why your logic is bullstuff?

Also, the forget are you even trying to say anyway?
>one was me telling you to stop making assumptions about my life
>one was me making me assumptions about someone else's life
You literally just confirmed the contradiction.

It's slang. Wtf is your point? At-least I posses the mental capacity to back up my accusations. brother
I've literally never watched an anime, the forget? Saying my personal experiences aren't personal experiences is dumb, I've grown up with a man under the influence for 15 years, you've drank a few times. See the huge difference here? Why are you so offended I sniffed out some bodies bullstuff lie? I have no reason to believe it because it's ridiculous. Deal with it.

You can believe what you want, but you should be able to understand why others think it's dogstuff rather than throw a hissyfit about it.

I warmed up today with a little something... different, I used Flash mainly. Before you ask, the head is tilted, so if I did a bad job drawing tilted I'm sorry ;v;

inb4kawaiilolinyaweebstuff

I've literally never watched an anime, the forget? Saying my personal experiences aren't personal experiences is dumb, I've grown up with a man under the influence for 15 years, you've drank a few times. See the huge difference here?

Why are you so offended I sniffed out some bodies bullstuff lie?

wait what are you implying he didnt draw that
or are you implying he watches anime

damp theres about 20 things i could drama you about right now but i don't because i don't constantly find reasons to do it

literally this entire thread is what i just said but you're dramaing espio
/nosupport

I mean I could do the same to you, but this isn't a drama about you now isn't it? ;o

wait what are you implying he didnt draw that
or are you implying he watches anime
1. he didnt draw that
2. if he did draw that, he def watched an anime once. you can tell by the bootleg anime-esque style.

This isn't even spidey's drama, why is he the one making a fool of himself.

There is one level of "drunkenness"
Add you drink more, your typing gets even worse.
I've been to the point where my typing was worse than espio's

1. he didnt draw that
2. if he did draw that, he def watched an anime once. you can tell by the bootleg anime-esque style.
both

i think its more likely that he just watches anime