Author Topic: People who complain Blockland is getting worse  (Read 1759 times)

O ya, Otis is one of those smart people( I didn't know it was in an order)

such as the duplicator

I'm new and I really only use the duplicator to make small things involving events. (Really, not very often. But still.) Though now with that wrench thing I didn't get I guess I don't need to.

I hated people in my server saying "CAN I HAVE ADMIN?CUSE I NED TA DUPLICATE FASTUR

Yea, I have a hard time relating to the newer players too.  I think the difference in building ability makes it hard to ever build with them.  On top of that when you do build with them, they will whine their tails off if you take away one build convenience, such as the duplicator, while older players can deal with it because they used to build without it all the time.
Well I mean I'm almost 20 and they are like 8 year olds.

Yea, I have a hard time relating to the newer players too.  I think the difference in building ability makes it hard to ever build with them.  On top of that when you do build with them, they will whine their tails off if you take away one build convenience, such as the duplicator, while older players can deal with it because they used to build without it all the time.
What about the TDM we started? You know, "CounterBlock-Snads Of War" Its coming along great if you ask me!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:20:04 PM by Ryuu »