Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 578939 times)

Second time play through, finished all the DLC and nearly finished the mainline quest and I STILL can't find a settlement that I like!!
Bunker hill would be awesome if everything could be removed.

SPOILERS!
Going down the railroad way, had a bug where once the institute wants me to kill demona, I couldn't progress on the mainline quest any further. Had to wipe out the whole of the institute. Wasn't hard but now I can't go back :'(

use [color=transparent]spoiler here[/color]  for spoilers

Second time play through, finished all the DLC and nearly finished the mainline quest and I STILL can't find a settlement that I like!!
Egret Tours Marina and Kingsport Lighthouse, all I'll ever need.

p sure spring cleaning mod lets you do that

Egret Tours Marina and Kingsport Lighthouse, all I'll ever need.
this. castle aside, these two were probably my most-invested-in settlements

i just wish companions wouldn't complain about kingsport-- it's an awesome place

this. castle aside, these two were probably my most-invested-in settlements

i just wish companions wouldn't complain about kingsport-- it's an awesome place
I had to set all of my companion robots on supply lines because they kept complaining about the water at Egret.

I just lost all 500 of my adhesive in my workshop for no reason.

forget this game.

I just lost all 500 of my adhesive in my workshop for no reason.

forget this game.

stuff was disappearing from the containers in my settlements, and my armor was turning in to t-45.

I vaguely remember reading that settlers will pick up random items out of containers, if they're not in the workshop its self.

stuff was disappearing from the containers in my settlements, and my armor was turning in to t-45.
yeah thats from cell resets. remove any mods you have that do things like remove boundaries from building in settlements

Oh man the national park settlement in far harbour is so nice. One big house with a large parking lot which can be completely stripped.

in all the 250+ mods i've used, i have never had the cell reset issue or had items disappear from containers. although, in enclosed rooms with an assigned bed, i've had items appear in empty containers

i can only have so many mods installed before my game refuses to start. like 10 at most.

compatibility, requirement, and/or optimization issues

i've spent far too many hours of trial and error to run so many mods without any major issues, and even then i'd still crash under specific circumstances. some mods require others, some will need others disabled, and few will just outright not work if uninstalled/installed incorrectly, but in most cases the game will respond to any of these errors by crashing lol