Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 578929 times)

although, in enclosed rooms with an assigned bed, i've had items appear in empty containers
This happens to me sometimes in vanilla. I kind of wish it happened a little bit more often actually (provided I never put any items in the container myself). If I build a person a bedroom with a set of drawers or a footlocker, I would assume that he would start to put his possessions into it.

But, given that I have the top ammo-finding perk, most of those possessions tend to be .50cal and gamma rounds.

use [color=transparent]spoiler here[/color]  for spoilers

He's fine with what he's doing. The game has been out since 2015, technically he doesn't need to add spoiler warnings at this point.

He's fine with what he's doing. The game has been out since 2015, technically he doesn't need to add spoiler warnings at this point.
Uh, no? There's still a lot of stuff people haven't experienced since there's multiple endings...

Uh, no? There's still a lot of stuff people haven't experienced since there's multiple endings...

The endings aren't as diverse as you think unlike previous games.

The endings aren't as diverse as you think unlike previous games.
They weren't diverse in 3 or New Vegas, doesn't mean I want them spoiled on here for people.

I strongly disagree that spoiling a game should become completely fine once it's been out for a while.

I know you're defending me put please never respond, quote or even acknowledge any of my posts again. I would like to not be involved with your kind.

In other news, I have some questions about functionality in the game.
First off, if I leave a weapon lying around in my settlement, will it disappear? Also, how can I stack some bottles of quantum on a shelf? I'm on PC and I cant figure out how to rotate an item while holding it (when you long-press the E key)
Might post some pictures of my settlement soon

In response to the whole spoiling post, I couldn't remember how to make my text transparent, so I went with the next best option of making a large warning followed by the content being a lot smaller. It's not that big of a deal, I'm sure everyone can get over it and move on with their lives quickly.

First off, if I leave a weapon lying around in my settlement, will it disappear
Settlers will take your weapons, even from chests if they have the right ammo.

i knoweth thou art defending me putteth prithee nev'r respondeth, quote 'r coequal agnize any of mine own posts again. i wouldst liketh to not beest involv'd with thy kind.

I know you're trying to make a new name for yourself to the new people who don't know you but people like me since the V8 days are very well aware of you.

You can't pretend to hide your past.

You can't pretend to hide your past.
well it seems like you obviously can so why can't he?

Furdle use to be known as Public Enemy Number 1.

He was the Blockchip of his days.

New Vegas had some pretty damn diverse endings
yeah, such as:

go to the dam to fight against the NCR
go to the dam to fight against the legion
go to the dam to fight against everyone
go to the dam to fight against nobody
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:27:07 PM by Foxscotch »

yeah, such as:

go to the dam to fight against the NCR
go to the dam to fight against the legion
go to the dam to fight against everyone

You know you don't have to fight anyone.