Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23383 times)

Listen here you little stuff. You already admitted that you are Sutro from that text message awhile back. I have no idea why you continue to be a friend by playing these little "guessing games" of yours, but I'd suggest you stop because you're wasting everyone's time.

You can't even hide the fact that you're setro. All badspot has to do is check your IP and then confirm that it's you. Then you look like even more of a handicap for denying it. Thus, all of us hating you even more.

If you're gonna leave then do it already. There are many forums out there with people who are just as annoying as you are.

Forgive me for whatever I did to you, but I will just tone this out, I am not the Trouble-User 'Setro'.

All evidence points the finger at me, I have no issue with this, I will find it that you would be extremely dissapointed when you are told that I am not 'Setro' by Badspot, if you are so willing to attempt to prove me wrong ahead of time, please add me on Steam and I will tell you my IP adress for you to examine and check, does that sound fair enough.

My Steam account's link will be provided here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/93421

You already admitted that you are Setro from that text message awhile back.
no, zharthon admitted nothing. setro said he was zharthon. so if for whatever reason setro and zharthon are actually two entirely different people, setro is somewhere laughing at everyone behind his computer screen because he's just successfully framed someone and tricked the all the accusers in this thread into thinking zharthon really is setro.

i'm not saying i believe that's the case, i'm saying that them being two different people is still totally possible right now.

no, zharthon admitted nothing. setro said he was zharthon. so if for whatever reason setro and zharthon are actually two entirely different people, setro is somewhere laughing at everyone behind his computer screen because he's just successfully framed someone and tricked the all the accusers in this thread into thinking zharthon really is setro.

i'm not saying i believe that's the case, i'm saying that them being two different people is still totally possible right now.
Sorry, but I just don't choose to believe setro chose some random user to pose as.

please add me on Steam and I will tell you my IP adress for you to examine and check, does that sound fair enough.
it's pretty likely that you will deliver a fake ip address

Sorry, but I just don't choose to believe setro chose some random user to pose as.
i don't think setro's smart enough to pull something like this either, but all 583 of those hours on zharthon's steam profile, as well as the complete change in typing style are seriously convincing me that setro just said a random name of someone new to the forums supporting his side in that drama thread, and got lucky. feel free to laugh at me later if/when i'm wrong.

I used to be like setro.

I used to be like setro.

Alright, that was pretty random I guess.

But on-topic now, I would like to say that I quite did not expect Setro have me as a candidate of framing, seeing as I have never even done something to the lad (Well, more like Kid.), I absolutely know nothing of his motives or any reasoning behind his actions, the only thing that I know is that I was hand-picked by him just because I said something which did not offend him..?

I'm starting to feel as if Fancy's theory was true.
I feel kind of bad for attacking this "Setro" guy now.
If you are actually Setro, forget you.

I'm starting to feel as if Fancy's theory was true.
I feel kind of bad for attacking this "Setro" guy now.
If you are actually Setro, forget you.

Don't feel bad, this whole thing has been a stuffstorm of confusion and bashing.

We all make mistakes from time to time.

hey zharthon if you really were Greek then you'd understand what I'm saying, and comment on how good or bad this is:
είστε setro, μην προσπαθήσετε να συνεχίσουν όλα αυτά πια
παρακαλώ

hey zharthon if you really were Greek then you'd understand what I'm saying, and comment on how good or bad this is:
είστε setro, μην προσπαθήσετε να συνεχίσουν όλα αυτά πια
παρακαλώ

You just basically said 'You are Setro, please do not try to continue all of this, please'.

No, I am quite sure that I am not Setro.