Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 53097 times)

is it going to be downloaded off this site or shipped as a cd?

Damn, I hate buy & download games.

It would be easier for me to go and buy it in the store with cash. I don't have one of those fancy credit cards. I'm not a grown-up type. Now if only was sold in an actual store.

Removed all recent handicapped posts, please try to keep all handicapped posts/statements/Self Delete notes in the off topic area.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 12:18:44 AM by THE OD NOTOR »

The Word Retail is a but much to be used as Retail Blockland when its not going to be sold at any Games Shops! But if BL is sold on GG.com or some other games place people will blab how BLR is Retail because its being sold on a Retail on the net however I still think allot of people find the concept 'retail' as Store in the area like The Local Retail.

I hope BL isn't too strange and I have to put a Key or some thing in every time I play D:

Badspot

• Administrator
We call it retail simply for lack of a better word.  I'm partial to "the pay-money-for-it version" myself.

You only have to put your key in once.  Once entered, it is stored in an encrypted file to prevent casual theft. 

We call it retail simply for lack of a better word.  I'm partial to "the pay-money-for-it version" myself.

You only have to put your key in once.  Once entered, it is stored in an encrypted file to prevent casual theft. 
Good point, well made.  :cookieMonster:
I'm a little shabby at the release date, By the look of it you may get it out around the 20th not the 11th :S.

EDIT: Fixed my spelling =(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 02:41:16 AM by Packer »

The best pic of retail I've seen so far. When I first looked at it I thought it was real. Would look even better in .png format :D

lol paints ****ing anything!

Bones4

LOL! I never noticed that :-D

In retail, will there be a texture server-side downloader? This would be wuite useful for paint packs, decals, and minifig customization.

In retail, will there be a texture server-side downloader? This would be wuite useful for paint packs, decals, and minifig customization.
   /
\/