i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 284930 times)

you need to shine a blacklight to find all the semen on them

you need to shine a blacklight to find all the semen on them
thats what stained is for

anyways it looks good in any condition, changes are minimal throughout FN and BS

i dropped down to silver 3

i got a new laptop, my old computer broke RIP

faze clan just recruited hoppin around
this guy
its like if lolyou played pro
edit: only a director whoops
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:17:37 AM by News »

Went from $5 to a M4 golden coil well worn then put it back in and went to a ft then put that back in and went to a mw.

Is it just me or do all golden coils look the same?
P.S I love Double

Went from $5 to a M4 golden coil well worn then put it back in and went to a ft then put that back in and went to a mw.

Is it just me or do all golden coils look the same?
P.S I love Double

Their paints don't come off, it's wear is the amount of oxidation on the gun.

Their paints don't come off, it's wear is the amount of oxidation on the gun.

i misread that as "their pants don't come off" and got really confused

its mathmatically & metaphysically impossible to rank up from gold nova 1 in its current state.

Metaphysically:
Smurfs rank down so they can win easy games, crushing people who legit belong in GN1. GN1 players crush the noobs who moved up from SEM. Your elo bounces around so much the only way out of GN1 is down.

Mathmatically:

I have a positive win-loss ratio of about W66 : T15 : L44, which is 125 games, however with the rate of cheats & smurfs my ELO absolutely just dissolves, but i win a really easy game against silvers and it skyrockets. With these numbers that mean absolute squat, i'll never become GN2

I loving love this laptop, CSGO runs incredibly and i have been doing a stuff ton better. 

its mathmatically & metaphysically impossible to rank up from gold nova 1 in its current state.

Metaphysically:
Smurfs rank down so they can win easy games, crushing people who legit belong in GN1. GN1 players crush the noobs who moved up from SEM. Your elo bounces around so much the only way out of GN1 is down.

Mathmatically:

I have a positive win-loss ratio of about W66 : T15 : L44, which is 125 games, however with the rate of cheats & smurfs my ELO absolutely just dissolves, but i win a really easy game against silvers and it skyrockets. With these numbers that mean absolute squat, i'll never become GN2

You say that but I ranked up from GN1 to GN3 in one game