Poll

Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 112531 times)

I kind of finished the exterior of my app, could I post a picture so you guys can tell me if you think it will get in or not?

While it's ok to be an alright scripter, please don't try to get in as one. We need pretty advanced scripts, but it's fine if you join and then try to help so you can learn some. Like Wizzeh and I.
Alright, thanks for clarrifying that. I'll probably try to get in as builder, and help out with scripting so I can learn some more.

Aight, I resign.
Oh wait..
You beat me to it :c

Anyways, this clan wasn't active at all when i was on.

Aight, I resign.
Oh wait..

Aight...?

Aight...?
Well, if you look a while back in the topic, I tried to resign earlier, but Spock made an excuse and put me as not inactive.

Quote from: Placid
bluh
You don't know how much I want your spot :<

Same here

Aight, I resign.
Oh wait..

Same here
Well it is now, and you can rejoin at any time you feel like being active. Hugums just did.

I've decided to go ahead and put the bot events in modification discussion.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 12:59:19 PM by Amade »

Fein.
I'll join ur clanz.

:o

That goes for any and all modelers who want to app/help. If it's crossed out it's done but you can try to outdo whoever made it if you want.

Code: [Select]
...There are two weapon sets which for the most part I'm pulling out of my ass but I already have scripts for most of them:

Invading Team: Theme: Like modern day weapons, but more advanced and futuristic looking. Weapons:
   AM33 GPMG: A very powerful rifle with rapid-fire and shotgun modes.
   AM62 Auto Shotgun: An auto shotgun with an attached miniature rocket launcher.
   AM100 Sniper Rifle: A sniper rifle utilizing impact-wave technology that becomes more powerful the longer it travels (two waves fired per shot, each doing less than 5 damage at close range and up to 100-something each at maximum range)
   AM97 I.P.R.: An experimental rocket launcher using impact-wave technology inside of explosives.
   AM26 Sidearm: A submachine gun that can alternate between accurate and rapid-fire modes.

Native Team: Theme: Alien. Lasers. Futuristic. This one's pretty broad, but use a dark green as a main color generally.
   Shockstick: A basic rifle that fires laser bursts.
   Peacemaker: An area of effect weapon that fires balls of electricity. Sort of like a rocket launcher.
   Bonecrusher: Similar to the peacemaker, but fires more concentrated balls that tend to do damage by knocking targets into the surroundings.
   Megabomb: A bomb that deploys via a remote with a single button on it.
   Annhialator: A shotgun that alternates between single-fire and automatic fire modes, the automatic mode having considerably more spread.

Bringing this list back for my own use.
Ill be doing some of those. Ktx

I kind of finished the exterior of my app, could I post a picture so you guys can tell me if you think it will get in or not?

Going to bed now

So that was a no from Wizzeh? :c