Gonna play it nao?

YES
18 (35.3%)
NOPE
15 (29.4%)
MAYBE
18 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: APB: Reloaded Megathread - OOOPPENNN BETTTAA - Vote in el pole  (Read 39468 times)

Seriously, nobody carese about APB.
Wait untill it's loving released again, then post, but seriously you're obsessed.
I see this board bumped by you so much, and when nobody posts, you once again BUMP IT!

woohoo, just stop goddamnit
QFT   I have newfound respect for you. And kinda am hating Skat.

what the forget no don't nerf snipers, snipers should actually be a one shot.
But it's incredibly dumb.
2 snipers on the roof of pickup and you can't do it.

QFT   I have newfound respect for you. And kinda am hating Skat.

Lots of people hated APB then. And everyone said "ITS GONNA SUCK AGAIN YO". So I am bumping this topic with new stuff that you guys may want to know about this because then you might actually get interested.

Also: Sowwy. :(

Lots of people hated APB then. And everyone said "ITS GONNA SUCK AGAIN YO". So I am bumping this topic with new stuff that you guys may want to know about this because then you might actually get interested.

Also: Sowwy. :(
ITS GONNA SUCK AGAIN YO

Wait until it comes out and have everyone disappointed again while you are forever alone. The game was just not good. It may have been fun for you but game developers don't really give a damn if it's fun for 0.0000001% of the world.

ITS GONNA SUCK AGAIN YO

Wait until it comes out and have everyone disappointed again while you are forever alone. The game was just not good. It may have been fun for you but game developers don't really give a damn if it's fun for 0.0000001% of the world.
check their fourms. Developers are literally taking orders from the users.

Do we even have to pay for APB again if you already bought it? :/

Do we even have to pay for APB again if you already bought it? :/

I *think* they might put back old accounts.

I just hated that it was so expensive and you have to pay every month it shouldve been like 20 dollars and pay every month :/

So is the game still going to have missions revolving around "drive here, kill this guy 15 times, camp here for 8 minutes"?
I just hated that it was so expensive and you have to pay every month it shouldve been like 20 dollars and pay every month :/
It should have been free because it was total garbage and I'm glad I never bought it after playing the beta immediately before release.

bumping it with info is fine but bumping it up with "B-B-B-BUMP" messages is stupid and makes you look like an idiot
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 03:01:06 PM by Saber15 »

forget yes, Closed Beta is coming out and im going to get a new computer for my b-day on the 25th :D

forget yes, Closed Beta is coming out and im going to get a new computer for my b-day on the 25th :D
:D

BETA SIGNUPS

PUT EMAIL IN THE BOX. HIT SUBMIT.
http://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/