Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 576307 times)

Not gotten to a point where I am actually talking with the institute yet (just about to actually go there, I think).

I think I will probably go with the Brotherhood on this playthrough.

I'm a bit annoyed at the moment in how almost all factions hate the Institute, but they don't get on with each other.
It's a shame the BoS are completely ideologically opposed to the entire idea of Synths, because otherwise they would do really really well with the Railroad.

And both the BoS and Minutemen want to bring peace to the Commonwealth, but the BoS look down on the Minutemen, and the Minutemen don't have any bigger goals than to turn up whenever raiders attack.

I did the minutemen my first playthrough as a mistake. Totally awful.

Also does anyone else find it funny that Maxon was like 10 years old when he became elder?

Not gotten to a point where I am actually talking with the institute yet (just about to actually go there, I think).

I think I will probably go with the Brotherhood on this playthrough.

I'm a bit annoyed at the moment in how almost all factions hate the Institute, but they don't get on with each other.
It's a shame the BoS are completely ideologically opposed to the entire idea of Synths, because otherwise they would do really really well with the Railroad.

And both the BoS and Minutemen want to bring peace to the Commonwealth, but the BoS look down on the Minutemen, and the Minutemen don't have any bigger goals than to turn up whenever raiders attack.
That's a fallout game, no one gets along and your character is usually the tossed around whore looking for work. Wouldn't have it any other way. :)

That's a fallout game, no one gets along and your character is usually the tossed around whore looking for work. Wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Yeah, I knew it would be like that from the get go. I'm just enjoying some harmless complaining.

I'm not even close to finishing the game, but I'm looking forward to my next playthrough.
My guy has been a nice, level-headed guy. My gal is going to be a mean cold-hearted bitch.

That said, are there any 'evil' companions? So far everyone besides Dogmeat and Codsworth has clearly been interested in being good/helpful.
My available companions at the moment are Dogmeat, Codsworth, Trevor, Piper, Nick, Danse and Deacon.

That said, are there any 'evil' companions? So far everyone besides Dogmeat and Codsworth has clearly been interested in being good/helpful.
My available companions at the moment are Dogmeat, Codsworth, Trevor, Piper, Nick, Danse and Deacon.
Hanrooster isn't necessarily the nicest person in the world. :P

cait might be a sort of anti-hero companion but i havent ever used anybody except for preston and piper

Hanrooster isn't necessarily the nicest person in the world. :P
Oh cool, I didn't know he was a potential companion.
I visited Goodneighbour for the main story line, but just zipped right out of there when I found it had a grand total of 2 shops and hardly any named npcs.

I shall remember him when I get around to being a glamorously evil widow.

The girl you can get in the combat zone likes it when you hassle money from people and steal stuff, so yeah she's an "evil" companion.

Oh cool, I didn't know he was a potential companion.
I visited Goodneighbour for the main story line, but just zipped right out of there when I found it had a grand total of 2 shops and hardly any named npcs.

I shall remember him when I get around to being a glamorously evil widow.
Uh, it has a lot of stuff. lol

Goodneighbor is where Lynda Carter, aka Wonder Woman, sings.

The girl you can get in the combat zone likes it when you hassle money from people and steal stuff, so yeah she's an "evil" companion.
She's definitely my favourite companion so far

Love her accent too

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS
Just block him rather than derailing every thread he posts in.

Just block him rather than derailing every thread he posts in.
idk how to though.

You wasted 10 bucks to post this?
it's gone, coast is clear
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:19:28 PM by Harm94 »

do followers use up fusion cores while in power armour?