Author Topic: Why do the predators on Dateline NBC get arrested  (Read 6721 times)

tony would throw a hissy fit in court after he tried to bone a 13 year old

"Youre just charging me with loveual assault cause youre not in the harvest"

"Youre just charging me with loveual assault cause youre not in the harvest"
"YOU'RE GETTING HARVESTED!!! YOU JUST WATCH! YOU'LL RUE THE DAY! RUE!"

you fool, tony. you've revealed your weakness.
all we need to do is make a fake 13 year old girl account on the forums and we can hansen tony right off this forums

the cops literally say what the people were charged with

eg attempted solicitation of love from a minor

Nick mate, I love you and everything, but you gotta realise when to just ignore Tony, because otherwise he'll blow 20 pages of stuff out his are because you were smart enough to call him out.

I can't wait until Chris Hansen does To Catch A Troll, with Lord Tony the first forgetwit arrested for disturbing the peace.

People literally have had charges off for entrapment

It's not entrapment. Entrapment is when a police officer coerces you into breaking the law when you wouldn't have otherwise. For example, if someone has drugs for personal use but doesn't sell, and an undercover cop begs them to sell drugs to them. They wouldn't have sold otherwise, so it is entrapment. However, drug dealers selling to an undercover cop does not qualify as entrapment.

These predators are more like the 'drug dealer' in the above scenario. They are actively seeking ways to engage in illegal activity, so it isn't entrapment.

cough cough 

its a joke pls dont kill me

Oh yeah that's right now this all makes sense.

Nickpb should be on dateline.

cough cough  

its a joke pls dont kill me
i was about to disown you until i read small text, my son

Oh yeah that's right now this all makes sense.

Nickpb should be on dateline.
lol ok tony

He did have a gf but I'm guessing they broke up because he hasnt been gloating about banging that troll in public restrooms for a while