Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 258353 times)

I have a good idea:

Why don't you two stop bitching at each other about whose server hosting buisness is better and... Oh, I don't know... improve your services!
I'm sure that's already being taken care of, but some people like to lie and cheat...

I can't believe how many loving times I told you that software was screwing latency up until I removed it in August. You consistently keep including invalid results to prove your "point" as a part of your "research".

I averaged the geographic location of the probe servers, and your server will definitely get lower results. My server is 900 miles further from the "ideal" point than yours, which accounts for some 10ms-30ms due to Pingdom's server locations.

It's not a valid test if you obtain results in an environment stacked in your favor.
Pls shut up and work on your panel with your imaginary friends.

What does this even mean?

stop being a mitt romney

Rub, can you show me a few pages of "test result log" for your server?

Nobody can remotely take you seriously since you used to be in with Kalphiter.

Brilliant service Lub, as always:)

Rub, can you show me a few pages of "test result log" for your server?

I averaged the geographic location of the probe servers, and your server will definitely get lower results. My server is 900 miles further from the "ideal" point than yours, which accounts for some 10ms-30ms due to Pingdom's server locations.

It's not a valid test if you obtain results in an environment stacked in your favor.
I'd say its more to do with putting time into researching the best location, not just picking the cheapest provider you come across. There's no denying it, NYC is the best location without any doubt. There's also no arguing the pingdom stability charts, they speak volumes.

Note to clients: over the next couple of days please ensure you use nothing but the support ticket system if you need help. Thanks.

until it gets hit by another hurricane

Might get a server later once I'm certain I should begin hosting something I'm working on.

until it gets hit by another hurricane

Why did I laugh at this?

I'm sure it's hard to post data that doesn't exist.
I mean post 1 month of kalphs.

you are such a friend