Author Topic: Silleb, City, Cool Blockhead - loveually Harassing Sugar and banning her  (Read 28584 times)

stop
stop bully
stop bully sugar               yesno
fix

stop
stop bully
stop bully sugar yes no
stop bully sugar yes no fack

FIxed

Disclaimer: I have nothing against sugar, My joke has no hostile intentions.

I don't know these guys too well but from what I recall they were pretty cool. Wish I knew what happened to them down the road to make them like... this...

This is probably one of the few drama topics I like. Keep this up you guys! :D

seriously this made me physically ill
thats how embarrassed i am for them

Uh... Trogtor, I have to tell you something...
My friend on Blockland, Legotween98, says that he met Sugar back in 2011. Sugar said to Lego that he was her best friend. Then she met me in 2013. She has now 2 best friends, Lego and Me. But then, ever since you discovered and started playing with her, I haven't been seeing her lately. That actually kinda makes me feel worried that she has stopped playing on my server and thinking that I was her best friend (and lego's). Back then in 2014, she would only join my server, and that made me kinda happy since she thinks that my server was her favorite. Now, it feels like you stole her from me. It also feels as if your TOO Overprotective of her. Like if the slightest thing happens with her and a player, you always make a drama out of it! BTW Silleb was my oldest and best friend from late 2012, so that REALLY does hurt me. I'm not criticizing you, but I just would like you to know about that.

Like if the slightest thing happens with her and a player, you always make a drama out of it!
this is FARRRR from slightest.

Now, it feels like you stole her from me. It also feels as if your TOO Overprotective of her.

this transcends white knight into some weird neo-angel style solar platinum knight. i actually congratulate you on being this jealous of.. trogtor? taking sugar

Now, it feels like you stole her from me.
boy if you think you've been stolen from then i got a sad sad story for u

My friend on Blockland, Legotween98, says that he met Sugar back in 2011. Sugar said to Lego that he was her best friend. Then she met me in 2013. She has now 2 best friends, Lego and Me. But then, ever since you discovered and started playing with her, I haven't been seeing her lately. That actually kinda makes me feel worried that she has stopped playing on my server and thinking that I was her best friend (and lego's). Back then in 2014, she would only join my server, and that made me kinda happy since she thinks that my server was her favorite. Now, it feels like you stole her from me. It also feels as if your TOO Overprotective of her. Like if the slightest thing happens with her and a player, you always make a drama out of it! BTW Silleb was my oldest and best friend from late 2012, so that REALLY does hurt me. I'm not criticizing you, but I just would like you to know about that.
not trog's fault you lost your e-gf

Hey, a bit off the E-Girlfreind thing or whatever this dissolved into, but i just want to say im sorry if ive said anything offensive to Sugar, i'm also apologizing on behalf of Laneer, i didn't realize she was autistic until now, this is disgusting and should'nt of happened. shes always welcome on Laneers MERP, and ill assure shes not insulted there, autistic people are amazing people, and we need to stop discriminating against them.

you showed white knighting a whole new level of edgy