Author Topic: Glass/Gloss got banned.  (Read 11543 times)

Another thing, this is apparently one of Glass's IRL friends, yet:
-The first thing he did was immediately promoted his server.
-The next thing after that was started posting here.
-Every one of his posts about Glass have been extremely positive.
-Their typing patterns are extremely similar.
And here's for the big finish...
-This apparently new player who is an 'IRL friend of Glass', found it was completely necessary to make a completely new e-mail account just to make a new forum account. You would think his e-mail would be something a little, old, something he's enjoyed in the past or one of his old names he's used. No, he comes charging in here with an e-mail that was obviously only used in order to make a new forum account: DesignerBL@Live.com, which is just his username with BL stuck on the end. I don't know anyone who makes new e-mail accounts whenever they join a forum or game unless they're making an alt.

Wow. Chrono you da man. I don't believe anything Designer says now. He's obviously Glass.

-This apparently new player who is an 'IRL friend of Glass', found it was completely necessary to make a completely new e-mail account just to make a new forum account. You would think his e-mail would be something a little, old, something he's enjoyed in the past or one of his old names he's used. No, he comes charging in here with an e-mail that was obviously only used in order to make a new forum account: DesignerBL@Live.com, which is just his username with BL stuck on the end. I don't know anyone who makes new e-mail accounts whenever they join a forum or game unless they're making an alt.
Exactly. The email part had me thinking.
The only thing that is fishy is that he registered BEFORE Glass was banned. So I am not sure...
Still it seems he is Glass.

and so chrono

pulls the trigger on this one

The only thing that is fishy is that he registered BEFORE Glass was banned. So I am not sure...
Sockpuppetry, for these reasons:

-The first thing he did was immediately promoted his (Glass's) server.

It took 30 seconds to figure this out.

Yes, Designer is Glass.

Glass uses Kalphiter's when he hosts, and he wont give his IP because he will just be stubborn.

Yes, Designer is Glass.
:cookieMonster:

Yes, Designer is Glass.
Yeah it was pretty obvious. Just throwing out proof for those who doubted. :)

Yes, Designer is Glass.
Did you compare IPs? Or just common evidence that Chrono pointed out :o?

Yes, IPs.

he may already answer to this by the time I post, but I'm going with the latter
glass knew that he was going to be banned, so he made an alternative account to resign up with