Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26511 times)

What? He was a wannabe cop, he called 911 like 50 times months before and he killed an innocent teenager.
I honestly don't know anything about this whole issue
but if someone called 911 several times before doing anything, then imo that should only further prove that their intentions were not simply to kill someone
just judging by that I'd say it's the police's fault the kid's dead

also how does calling 911 make you a wannabe cop? wtf

or maybe he picked a fight and got his ass kicked. funny how thats not an option for you
It seems more likely a teenager would pick a fight with the neighborhood watch guy.

I honestly don't know anything about this whole issue
but if someone called 911 several times before doing anything, then imo that should only further prove that their intentions were not simply to kill someone
just judging by that I'd say it's the police's fault the kid's dead

also how does calling 911 make you a wannabe cop? wtf
he's a wannabe cop because he tried to play hero and got himself into a situation he shouldn't have. the cops told him not to pursue, but he did.
It seems more likely a teenager would pick a fight with the neighborhood watch guy.
no one knows though. tbh what's to say he didn't threaten him? no one knows what happened except George, but George is the who made all the mistakes in this instance.

no one knows though. tbh what's to say he didn't threaten him? no one knows what happened except George, but George is the who made all the mistakes in this instance.
There's no evidence to suggest he did that, the court can't just assume Zimmerman provoked him.

so yeah we can't assume anything really

There's no evidence to suggest he did that, the court can't just assume Zimmerman provoked him.

so yeah we can't assume anything really
of course there is no evidence to support that he said something. couldn't really get evidence of that...

I believe that Zimmerman did kill Trayvon Martin without self-defense.

stupid

You can't Sim Sam the Zim Zam.

Did someone say that already?

You can't Sim Sam the Zim Zam.

Did someone say that already?

lololololololo

or maybe he picked a fight and got his ass kicked. funny how thats not an option for you
Whether he picked the fight or not, he's within his right to protect his life if in danger(hint: it was Trayvon was a loving thug with a criminal background). If they had gone for manslaughter, picking the fight would've been everything. They went for murder and tried to get the media to back them up. They lost, tough stuff. Trayvon was a stuff and died because of it.

Its nothing now but a race issue in the eyes of imbeciles and fools.

Its nothing now but a race issue in the eyes of imbeciles and fools.
Bingo

Whether he picked the fight or not, he's within his right to protect his life if in danger(hint: it was Trayvon was a loving thug with a criminal background). If they had gone for manslaughter, picking the fight would've been everything. They went for murder and tried to get the media to back them up. They lost, tough stuff. Trayvon was a stuff and died because of it.
yes its very important whether he picked a fight. zimmerman is an accused wife beater and has shown past violence with a cop. you're acting like it's not at all possible that he could have started the fight.

yes its very important whether he picked a fight. zimmerman is an accused wife beater and has shown past violence with a cop. you're acting like it's not at all possible that he could have started the fight.
Whether he picked the fight or not, he's within his right to protect his life if in danger(hint: it was; Trayvon was a loving thug with a criminal background).