Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8799251 times)

I hate her because she's a generally rude person and also she made me waste money on a steam game for her which she never played
She isnt that bad but she removed me off of skype for no reason

no you see it's like little kids in elementary school

they hate on her to hide the fact that they like her
but all the real studs get gfs over the internet

I hate her because she's a generally rude person and also she made me waste money on a steam game for her which she never played
There's a lesson here: Never buy games for random girls on the Internet, even if you think they are attractive.

I don't know why people hate on her -_- Don't give me crap about her past because that is a bullstuff reason
it's time to save my e-lover!

she surely will suck me if i stand up for her on an online forum! because you know, I'll take anything!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:36:23 PM by Blockzillahead »

There's a lesson here: Never buy games for random girls on the Internet, even if you think they are attractive.

It wasn't because I thought she was attractive, it was because she was (at the time) my friend and she had bought me L4D2

It wasn't because I thought she was attractive, it was because she was (at the time) my friend and she had bought me L4D2
which u NEVER PLAYED!! jerk

So saying some bullstuff thing that happened in the past. I don't know her, so I don't know how /rude/ she is. But that doesn't change the fact that you guys are bullying her also.

which u NEVER PLAYED!! jerk

23 hours is a longer time than <30 minutes

but regardless of that

I don't want to be not friends with Bubba

it's just that out of the blue, she starting having a really negative demeanor towards me

So saying some bullstuff thing that happened in the past. I don't know her, so I don't know how /rude/ she is. But that doesn't change the fact that you guys are bullying her also.
woah slow down their studly, recoil was making a joke no need to get so hot over it lol

woah slow down their studly, recoil was making a joke no need to get so hot over it lol

lol e-crush. why are people so desperate?

He isn't the only one, I was talking in a generality. And in the past I have seen much of the bullying.

lol e-crush. why are people so desperate?
I didn't know it was called an "e-chrush" when you defended someone...

I didn't know it was called an "e-chrush" when you defended someone...
Lol whatever guy