Author Topic: I have $20 on steam and I don't know what to buy.  (Read 1956 times)

Ah man, next time you should get the game Firewatch. Honestly was one of the greatest games I've ever played

Save $15 for Tower Unite. You won't regret buying it when it comes out on April 8.

Save $15 for Tower Unite. You won't regret buying it when it comes out on April 8.
but it hasnt even come out yet

http://store.steampowered.com/app/32440/

if you enjoy old lego games, this might be up your alley
yeah i've seen those games around before. not really interested in spending the time to play them, though.
Ah man, next time you should get the game Firewatch. Honestly was one of the greatest games I've ever played
i've heard a lot of good things about fire watch.
two copies of undertale
i already own undertale. it was pretty meh and i beat it in about an hour. not feeling good about doing another run because i found the game boring after a while.

Right now I'm exclusively looking for games that give the old NES / N64 / SEGA feel. Those are what I enjoy most.

Right now I'm exclusively looking for games that give the old NES / N64 / SEGA feel. Those are what I enjoy most.
sonic '06

why wouldn't you save it for the sales where you can get even more games for $20?
That is like 4 months away though. Akio probably wants to buy something to occupy him at the moment.
It's not about him making the most out of $20, but rather about finding stuff to entertain him now.

That is like 4 months away though. Akio probably wants to buy something to occupy him at the moment.
It's not about him making the most out of $20, but rather about finding stuff to entertain him now.
yeah this is exactly it. money isn't an issue for me; if i wanted to buy games during the summer sale i would just add more.

Yeah, if it was maybe $5.
It barely even counts as a game, just a walking simulator with dialog. Not to mention it gives you false choice. The game had so much potential and it dropped the ball hard.

buy keys on tf2 and blow them on crates

Yeah, if it was maybe $5.
It barely even counts as a game, just a walking simulator with dialog. Not to mention it gives you false choice. The game had so much potential and it dropped the ball hard.
I tend to disagree. I really enjoyed the game. The character dev and dialogue were superb in my opinion, and I really liked the story. I took my time with the play through and plan on playing it again to go through what I missed.

When I first went to buy the game I didn't want to cough up $20, but I found an interesting read from a developer about why the price was what it was. If you search for it you can find it, it was basically the developer telling someone why they shouldn't get a refund on the game

Devil Daggers if you like Quake / Doom style games.