Author Topic: Another 15 respect coins for whoever figures out who "Kitty Moonlight" is.  (Read 6593 times)

She is a person with a horrible life who also gets teased every day and no one gives a crap about her, nor her past. Thanks.
Please, tell us about it. We do not give a crap about your past because you have never told us. Maybe we'll give a crap if you tell us

you were right until that little bit at the end

She is a person with a horrible life who also gets teased every day and no one gives a crap about her, nor her past. Thanks.
LOL

Age estimates upgraded to 13, maybe 14. Thereabouts.

Kitty Moonlight is not a troll, she's just new and dumb

LOL.

And actually is nice, but people don't give a crap and just tease her.

Kinky.

you would be fine here if you didn't over obsess about cats to the point of making 3 topics about it on 3 different boards.
just stop obsessing about things and you should be fine.
and yes guys I know this is ironic coming from me but still.

LOL.
Kitty Moonlight is not a troll, she's just new and dumb
Age estimates upgraded to 13, maybe 14. Thereabouts.

Please, tell us about it. We do not give a crap about your past because you have never told us. Maybe we'll give a crap if you tell us

/thread

Didn't I tell you? You know, you seem so happy. All of you. Ugh. I hate happy. I don't experience it everyday like all of you do. You guys are happy to teast, cyber bully, etc. While others (I ment me) don't think it's funny.

Didn't I tell you? You know, you seem so happy. All of you. Ugh. I hate happy. I don't experience it everyday like all of you do. You guys are happy to teast, cyber bully, etc. While others (I ment me) don't think it's funny.

If you want, we can try not to be happy anymore.

you would be fine here if you didn't over obsess about cats to the point of making 3 topics about it on 3 different boards.
just stop obsessing about things and you should be fine.
and yes guys I know this is ironic coming from me but still.

You can't stop be from obsessing over cats.
You can't stop her from coming.
She will find everyone.
She will come.

If you want, we can try not to be happy anymore.

Keep your disgusting happiness. I hate it.

Keep your disgusting happiness. I hate it.

Yeah but if you hate it when we're happy, then do you want us to be angry or what?