Author Topic: I came out to my mom this morning (The Gay Megathread)  (Read 17130 times)

Yeah being laughed at and called gay is so cool
look how cool i am yep
edgy as forget
what

But you're 11; you shouldn't give a stuff about loveuality at this age. Focus on studies and actually improving yourself instead of snakees for forget's sake.
I don't focus on them, I'm not like some kind of ninja stealth snake snatcher that waits for targets.

what
Most kids at my school think bi is just another word for gay
yipee

But you're 11; you shouldn't give a stuff about loveuality at this age. Focus on studies and actually improving yourself instead of snakees for forget's sake.
That logic is like being angry at a straight 11 year old for liking girls.

Yeah being laughed at and called gay is so cool
look how cool i am yep
edgy as forget

What ever happened to hitting puberty before deciding on your loveual preference?
stuff changes so much over years, you don't know what you really like until you've actually tried different things and been around.
I don't necessarily mean str8/bi/gay wise but just general stuff.

On the other hand loveually active 11 year olds is what I'm all about.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:23:18 AM by Clone v.117 »

It feels like I'm the only one in this thread who wants to be serious and on topic. OP, it's great that you showed who you are. It's better that way and hiding your truth will have not have done you any good. Congrats to you and good luck with your future.

It feels like I'm the only one in this thread who wants to be serious and on topic. OP, it's great that you showed who you are. It's better that way and hiding your truth will have not have done you any good. Congrats to you and good luck with your future.
Thank you. :) I really hope my mom takes it well, I'm not sure what her stance on gay people is.

Just prepare for a big conversation when you get home.
But things should turn out fine. Best of luck to ye'

Thank you. :) I really hope my mom takes it well, I'm not sure what her stance on gay people is.
You really should of checked that first

You really should of checked that first

Doesn't matter imo. Hiding the truth long-term will have not done anyone any good and if his parents were anti-equality then that's their problem, not his.

Doesn't matter imo. Hiding the truth long-term will have not done anyone any good and if his parents were anti-equality then that's their problem, not his.
Yeah, but getting disowned by people who brought you into existence is pretty tough.

Yeah, but getting disowned by people who brought you into existence is pretty tough.
Being disowned for being gay is pretty extreme and uncommon. I seriously doubt they would disown him even if they did have a problem with it.

If they were that set against it I'd imagine he would have known about it already.

Anyway gj OP you show em who da man.