Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36260 times)

How am i trolling

glass is the worst SA in blockland, fact
he's an idiot, fact
he doesn't know the difference between dumbass and trolling, fact
he makes other people work for him because he's to lazy, fact
he pisses everyone off, fact
the server is barely even built by him, fact

Why do you even host the server if you don't even know, how to host. you obviously pissed your pants when you saw the chatlog, realizing i didn't do anything wrong, so you panicked and made it seem like im the worst person to ever go on your server
You're getting banned.

YAY, Computer works. We got it working, I'll get home in like an hour.

DUDE, Awesome. Do have software loaded on it yet or no?

Lol I've banned for a week

Lol I've banned for a week

I'm pretty sure Glass is ganna change that.

You're getting banned.

lol you're stupid

insulting my server gets you a ban no hate and no criticism allowed

lol you're stupid

insulting my server gets you a ban no hate and no criticism allowed
You have got to be loving serious.

This is just because you have a grudge against Glass.

Did you even see what Mordius posted.

Scratch stop being dumb, you're overreacting to something insignificant (I read the drama, too)

And don't you loving dare send me a pm

You have got to be loving serious.

This is just because you have a grudge against Glass.

Did you even see what Mordius posted.
uh yes

he told glass he sucks ass and you think calling glass a stuffface is a bannable offence? you're getting stupider every day scratch

uh yes

he told glass he sucks ass and you think calling glass a stuffface is a bannable offence? you're getting stupider every day scratch

I've seen a rule on other servers that you can't insult admin. That's probably what Glass has.
Scratch stop being dumb, you're overreacting to something insignificant (I read the drama, too)

And don't you loving dare send me a pm
I'm not going to? Jeesums, I'm overreacting? How could you say that¿

Events that happened on the server:

> Glass gets mad for whatever reason
> This guy makes a joke at Glass's expense
> Guy gets banned

At this point in time, the guy is in the right and glass is in the wrong
Your reaction (and I'm using direct quotes from the drama topic): "Dafuq?" and "Wow. Just, wow."
This marks you as "overreacting" because his actions don't warrant these responses

However, what happens after that probably goes something like this since I didn't feel like reading

> Guy tries to get unbanned for the unfair ban he had
> Glass does not unban
> Guy goes into the wrong by trolling and dragging out the affair for a while

At this point, he is the guilty party

My overall assesment: Everyone ends up in the wrong, but glass and scratch are less in the wrong than the guy. However, it was glass who started the entire chain of events, and scratch who overreacted at first, so the only reason why they aren't to blame is because they pretty much got lucky when the guy started actually doing something wrong.
@Scratch, I recommend you remove the first bit from the drama because it's damning you and not him

Oh, ok I see. Thanks for explaining.

Events that happened on the server:

> Glass gets mad for whatever reason
> This guy makes a joke at Glass's expense
> Guy gets banned

At this point in time, the guy is in the right and glass is in the wrong
Your reaction (and I'm using direct quotes from the drama topic): "Dafuq?" and "Wow. Just, wow."
This marks you as "overreacting" because his actions don't warrant these responses

However, what happens after that probably goes something like this since I didn't feel like reading

> Guy tries to get unbanned for the unfair ban he had
> Glass does not unban
> Guy goes into the wrong by trolling and dragging out the affair for a while

At this point, he is the guilty party

My overall assesment: Everyone ends up in the wrong, but glass and scratch are less in the wrong than the guy. However, it was glass who started the entire chain of events, and scratch who overreacted at first, so the only reason why they aren't to blame is because they pretty much got lucky when the guy started actually doing something wrong.
@Scratch, I recommend you remove the first bit from the drama because it's damning you and not him

lol

I'm getting stupider every day? How. Jesus forget, I'm not a bad guy! I'm standing for my host, and yes I think Mordius is an idiot.

Why. Why do you have such a grudge on Glass that you also take it out on me. Can you not see what Mordius posted?

He's a genuine idiot. He shouldn't have misbehaved on Glass's server, he shouldn't have trolled and he should not have complained.

Glass is not that bad of a guy. He has changed. Why are you still mad at him? You don't have to talk to him.

Seriously Darkness, I'm tired of everyone flaming me here. Why do you have to add on to the hatred. Why does everyone not like me.

Lol at Scratch thinking Glass has changed

Lol at him thinking that I have a grudge on him for calling him out for being stupid