Author Topic: Procrastination - How do you deal with it?  (Read 2859 times)

Do you give in or take a stand?

Currently not doing to well, thanks forums :*

i usually just put it off and not deal with it for a few days

put a stop to procrastination!
tomorrow!
but really, most of the time i just rub one out and i'll be willing enough to do just about anything. even now, i'm procrastinating sleep.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:48:00 AM by Jaxx »

i'll tell you tomorrow.

it's 11:50pm, i forgot to take a shower, i did a few project assignments late, i haven't started anything or done much productive in my recreational time since last summer...

yeah i pretty much just live on it.

Never put stuff off. Make a habit of extreme diligence. Learn to sit down for an extended period of time and get stuff done. Do not do anything non essential until you've finished everything you need to.

Never put stuff off. Make a habit of extreme diligence. Learn to sit down for an extended period of time and get stuff done. Do not do anything non essential until you've finished everything you need to.

Well, thats bloody hard.

Well, thats bloody hard.
Well, it clearly takes a massive amount of diligence to actually do, but eventually you'll be able to breeze through your tasks without even thinking of anything else.

Deal with it later--you've got plenty of time.

I tend to set a certain time when I will do work, whenever it gets to the end of that time period I stop.

i just unplug my internet cable when i want to get stuff done

Never actually tried that, although it doesn't help when you need to research.

have a stuff laptop handy for that

as long as it's remarkably slower then your computer, you can keep it open with something like wikipedia or a textfile of what you need to do without ruining your concentration

I'm doing better when it comes to procrastination. I don't worry about sleep tho because I have study hall and alg1 to sleep through.

What exactly are you putting off?