Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 341870 times)

I sent a detailed PM to NerdCubed asking him to hopefully show this game in one of his videos and to show a positive outlook on the game.

Will someone please tell everyone in the Blockland steam submission to stop arguing with the minetards?

Tell them badspot said so.

Badspot

• Administrator
Will someone please tell everyone in the Blockland steam submission to stop arguing with the minetards?

Tell them badspot said so.

This will just add a third layer of arguing.  Like I said, just reply to positive comments and ignore negative ones.

This will just add a third layer of arguing.  Like I said, just reply to positive comments and ignore negative ones.
alright then.

Badspot, will you ever add support in for binary reading? It'd be really helpful

Badspot, will you ever add support in for binary reading? It'd be really helpful
A first step is getting binary-to-TCPObject writing, which means full-functioning Torque web servers and clients that can upload any file.

imeciles*

god so stupid why do you even post omg
I'm guessing you didn't see the image? I copied its spelling.

PS it's imbeciles.

HOW IN HEAVENS NAME DID I MISS THIS?

Upvoted.

I sent a detailed PM to NerdCubed asking him to hopefully show this game in one of his videos and to show a positive outlook on the game.
Sweet, this will get more people for sure.
And I like his humor. :P

Hopefully he will be able to make it. And see the PM for that matter....

HOW IN HEAVENS NAME DID I MISS THIS?

Upvoted.
How do you miss any development posts? It's not like there's a million topics going on in here.

How do you miss any development posts? It's not like there's a million topics going on in here.
I sometimes forget the Development Board is even there.
Wasn't using the forums much when it was first implemented.

I only knew of this topic due to the ones that were posted in General Discussion and Off Topic.

HOLY stuff GUYS IT'S AT 2%
disclaimer: no it's not, i'm just lying to myself D: