Author Topic: Assassins creed Syndicate  (Read 798 times)

Would you pre-order after unity?
Discuss

I stopped pre-ordering after #3. Just generally because money is not easy to come by. Might make an exception for Arkham Knight.

I've only played 3 and 4 and I didn't like 3 but 4 was pretty good.

I don't think any games should be pre-ordered except for very few exceptions.

I'm planning on reordering from game stop to get the shilling necklace :-), Unity had a terrible preorder

assassin's creed games are generally pretty bad. they are getting to the point where it is a sort of call-of-duty "release a new one every year with the same concept and reskin the maps". first bit of creativity in the series was black flag and they seem to have abandoned that concept. the scene during WW2 was awesome in Unity and makes me wish the entire game had been set during WW2.

Original was meh.
II was fantastic.
Brotherhood was fantastic.
Revelations was meh.
Three wasn't very good.
Black Flag was fantastic.
Rogue wasn't very good.
Unity wasn't very good.

chronicles is probably the worst one though in my opinion, not only because of gameplay but because they finally have a more different setting and it just doesn't work out in the end

black flag was probably my favorite because it is the most different out of all of them and i really enjoy boating it up on the great sea

I don't think any games should be pre-ordered ever

Fixed. There is NO reason to preorder anymore except for the stuffty preorder DLC they try to bait you in on.

assassin's creed games are generally pretty bad. they are getting to the point where it is a sort of call-of-duty "release a new one every year with the same concept and reskin the maps". first bit of creativity in the series was black flag and they seem to have abandoned that concept. the scene during WW2 was awesome in Unity and makes me wish the entire game had been set during WW2.

Original was meh.
II was fantastic.
Brotherhood was fantastic.
Revelations was meh.
Three wasn't very good.
Black Flag was fantastic.
Rogue wasn't very good.
Unity wasn't very good.
i do agree to a certain point
i think the worst thing they could do is take the modernday plot, they need to take it back to an on-going plot with sci-fi and qdd more mysterious things, i miss when the templars were a secret orginization coverd by a pharmocitical company instead of being video game developers, i hate to say it because Assassins creed is one of my fovorite games

isn't this like the fourth assassins creed in the past couple of years
i swear unity was getting bad reviews like it was a new game around christmas

stopped paying attention after 3 because it felt like they were throwing another on the market too often.

isn't this like the fourth assassins creed in the past couple of years
i swear unity was getting bad reviews like it was a new game around christmas
if a game needs to be pre-ordered in a kickstarter-style way in which you are funding the game's development then I think it's fine
if they have a solid proof of concept, of course