57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 429318 times)

i just went 23/8/20 as viktor, one of my new favorite mid laners

I was doing so well too D:

probably want to get an IE for more damage before one of those attack speed items

Well, not necessarily before, but its situational. Definitely don't ever buy both statik and phantom, especially on graves. Graves benefits a lot more from PD than statik, considering his tendency to get up and personal, as well as not relying as much on abilities to deal damage (besides his ult, which is usually used as an execute sort of thing anyway). Try building an IE instead of statik and then building into guardian's angel for the survivability.

Well, not necessarily before, but its situational. Definitely don't ever buy both statik and phantom, especially on graves. Graves benefits a lot more from PD than statik, considering his tendency to get up and personal, as well as not relying as much on abilities to deal damage (besides his ult, which is usually used as an execute sort of thing anyway). Try building an IE instead of statik and then building into guardian's angel for the survivability.
o okay
thanks
So I should get IE, then PD?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:14:19 PM by Flush535 »

ie is arguably the best item for adcs

o okay
thanks
So I should get IE, then PD?
Depends. If you're a champion such as graves, jinx, lucian, etc... that works quite well with BT, usually you should go

bt -> pd -> ie (if ahead) OR last whisper -> ga (if not completely ahead) OR whatever item you didnt get before

But that's just how it's commonly done (and how I personally do it). There's more than one way to play / build a champion, so its whatever you're comfortable with. For example, for graves specifically id do:
Doran's blade + hPot + warding totem start -> bf sword / boots first back (or vamp scepter if im forced to back early) -> Bloodthirster -> Phantom Dancer -> Infinity Edge -> Last Whisper -> Guardian Angel

Build order of GA / LW is situational for me; I'll build last whisper first if we're ahead, or guardian's angel first if we're even or behind.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:29:20 PM by Evar678 »

Well, not necessarily before, but its situational. Definitely don't ever buy both statik and phantom
I meant for graves specifically
and I buy both static and phantom on jinx, it makes the rockets in team fights do tons of damage with all the AoE crits and the sheer number of rockets being shot at them
back that up with a BT, IE, and LW and furor bootys you're good to go

I should probably start finishing off my static earlier though, it really helps in lane for rocket poking as if you're an orange eating sailor

I feel like botrk varus is more effective than BT
He has built in AS stuff and deals percent health based on auto attack stacks applied by abilities
So basically if you have botrk you're burning them really hard

in my last 3 games as Draven, I have gotten 2 pentas with him

That feel when 108 more cs than opposing toplaner in 35 minute game
:)

EDIT: TSM TSM
BJERG PENTA TSM
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:02:23 PM by Katadeus »

so yeah just a status update

had a quadra with vayne, penta with draven, triples with the twitch and lucian games