Poll

Where should we start from?

Where we left off
3 (33.3%)
From the beginning
5 (55.6%)
From a specific mission (specify which one in a post or PM to me or Qwepir)
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA - LOCKED EDITION  (Read 130047 times)

"Good."
Obrad yells a sentence into Comms. before opening fire.
"FOR STEELE AND DAXTON! OPEN FIRE!"
Obrad immediatly starts firing his rotary cannon at the vehicles, followed up with a missile attack.

As your cannons tear through their ranks, infantry disperses and is varyingly torn to bits by the 30mm shells. The missile proceeds to put a damaged Challenger out of commission.

Simon starts to take aim at minesweeper's general area with a air-to-surface missile. A few seconds later, he lets loose the missile with a whoosh.

The missile connects almost directly with a minesweeper, and he ends up nothing more than a thin red cloud. His comrades don't fare much better.

I aim my HUD-based bomb sight near what appears to be the most densely packed section of the group, before releasing the cluster bomb and breaking off. "Bomb away."

Despite the bomb going just a tad wide, it still manages to blast a gaping hole into an APC, with the added effect of blasting the partially-full fuel tank open.

The Kh-25 gets a solid IR lock on a vehicle at the back of the column. I let it go and return to 1-5's wing.

Which is then set alight by the following missile. Several Huitz infantry scramble for anti-air missile launchers.

Nozoner and Comatose have been largely inactive. I think if they do not respond in the next 2 pages, they should be kicked out for inactivity. My personal opinion.

I might.

REMAINING TARGETS:
2 Challenger Main Battle Tanks
2 Warrior IFV
4 MXT-MV
3 Transport Trucks
1 Ocelot armored car

CURRENT OBJECTIVE:
No mercy.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:42:10 PM by xxxxkill »

"They're scrambling for defensive weapons! Light those infantry up before they can spot us with the AA!"

Obrad swings his plane arounds and aims his cannon at 2 infantry, firing as he drops a bomb near another vehicle.

I go back in for a strafing run, firing unguided rocket pods and my cannon indiscriminately at armored vehicles and infantry.

"'Not acceptable or economical to use multimillion dollar aircraft for ground strafing my ass," I say, releasing another Kh-25 at a minesweeping vehicle in the front of the column, before swinging around and lining up to strafe the group from the backside up.

who votes obrad for best captain 2014 or whatever year it is

Simon takes aim at a crowd of soldiers with his rotary cannon and bursts for a good 6 seconds.
"TAKE THAT YOU BASTARDS. THIS IS FOR CAP'T."

"Ugh, going to get an overview on our targets." I break off and climb to get a visual on the situation.

I fire my cannon at an LAV. The LAV explodes, I must have hit its fuel tank. I double back, this time blazing the area with rockets. I destroy multiple jeeps and infantry.
"For captain."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:47:12 PM by blockguy™ »

you're supposed to wait for the results jesus christ

you're supposed to wait for the results jesus christ
well i do have windows that i can look out of right

well i do have windows that i can look out of right
yes but you're supposed to wait for our glorious leader to give us the results of an attack.

yes but you're supposed to wait for our glorious leader to give us the results of an attack.
ok

I line up a shot at the column. The trigger depressed easily, and the aircraft shutters lightly with the firing of the gun. I hose down the column. The combined ridiculously low ammo count of the aircraft and the hilariously high fire rate of the GSh-30-1 leaves me with only 2 seconds of burst time left.

no don't worry we have more missiles than usual so our guns do the same thing