Author Topic: What would you do? Hypothetical sitchy-ation  (Read 2221 times)

Shoot myself in the head. Hey at least I'd take the clone down with me.
But like, if the clone dies from bullets and you have a gun, why not just shoot the clone?

But like, if the clone dies from bullets and you have a gun, why not just shoot the clone?
... Woah dude you lost me at if

i'd like to imagine your clone isn't just a clone, it's a reflection of yourself, so if you do anything to your clone it would in turn happen to you

Actually if the clone touches you and you die, doesn't that mean the clone dies a minute later?

So problem solved

I try to reason with him and tell him to stop following me and live his life convince him that he is not my clone but his own person but then it would take him a minute to stop and hear me out and he would kill me

I'm gonna assume that it's not my absolute position and pose that's copied, but my bodily actions (arm/leg movement, etc)

What I'd do in your new scenario is run against a wall as hard as I can and then move out of the way. Instead of hitting the wall like me they'll go right through it and I can escape.

i'd like to imagine your clone isn't just a clone, it's a reflection of yourself, so if you do anything to your clone it would in turn happen to you
Are you saying we're all just running from our past?

Deep...

Or maybe our past is catching up to us

Hey it's right behind me stuff

Don't sneak up on me like that past you know my heart is weak from substance abuse from my teenage years
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:21:05 AM by Path »

I'm gonna assume that it's not my absolute position and pose that's copied, but my bodily actions (arm/leg movement, etc)

What I'd do in your new scenario is run against a wall as hard as I can and then move out of the way. Instead of hitting the wall like me they'll go right through it and I can escape.
If this is the case...

Get on a treadmill, run for 50 seconds, get off until the clone has run past you, the get back on and run until he's far enough away you'll never encounter him again.

Deep...
Follow your dreams

...or your dreams will follow you

Deep...
i should have never left laura....

stakes raise: when your clone touches you, it's not just death, it's that Timecop death

ya'll know what im talkin about

stakes raise: when your clone touches you, it's not just death, it's that Timecop death

ya'll know what im talkin about

no I don't

Idk about what I'd do, but OP could just show it a mirror