Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 474618 times)

holy stuff i just unboxed a huntsman unskinned
now i have a karambit and huntsman B)

gimme 4 free

gimme 4 free
sure just add me here:
steamcorncorncorncornmunity.c orn/id/32483209483243248329483290482903849032

I decided to open up my first case yesterday.
Landed on the StatTrak M4A4 | Bullet Rain then moved a slight hair and gave me some loving piece of stuff hexane forgetity doo.
Also, Factory New StatTrak M4A4 | Bullet Rain is about 100$.

If its any consolation, there was a 0% chance of you ever getting it. Those boxes are there to troll you to entice you to buy more. Once you click the button your item is decided (See souvenir packages and close the item scrolling once you start for proof)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:12:11 AM by Ono-Sendai »

ok how the forget did you get the 3-in-one grenade

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:12:15 AM by Ono-Sendai »

ono isnt actually that rank you guys if that wasnt obvious already

I want to play against people in higher ranks than me. I feel that if I'm not playing against those a tier above me I'm not really getting better or learning.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:15:05 AM by Ono-Sendai »

http://www.twitch.tv/cro_

this loving guy. he adds thousands of dollars to his steam wallet, opens cases, dances like a maniac, throws stuff around, does drugs etc
worth the watch if you guys interested
not advertising im serious this guy is loving insane

lol? add me if you wanna play some mm and are double ak or above.
dont worry mura thinks he's the best

I want to play against people in higher ranks than me. I feel that if I'm not playing against those a tier above me I'm not really getting better or learning.
aka I want to get carried for free rank

i watch professionals every so often because sometimes i start doing really bad and get confused as to why
gives me a little confidence i guess

rip community servers