Author Topic: Tetrahedron's Whitelisted Server - APPLICATIONS CLOSED  (Read 4394 times)

Everyone who applied was added. I was very lenient on the apps, but If you guys cause any disturbance to the server, you're out.

Everyone who applied was added. I was very lenient on the apps, but If you guys cause any disturbance to the server, you're out.
cool, thanks.

Server went down for a while because the Internet failed for some reason. Anywho, it's back up now.

Everyone seems to want to apply and nobody joins ;-;

i didn't even know the server was up

ive been busy

In-Game Name Dglider
Blockland ID 12465
Why Join I was in the last one, and it was really fun.  I think I ended up building an island over some poor fool's spammy red 1x1x5 base.  Funny at the time, maybe not so much now but- meh.
Build Idea The Island of Capthatchaha.
Hopefully once the terrain is all done we could load it in as public bricks so others could build on it.  Some sort of third party autosaver addon would be needed to retain ownership on the public bricks between resets, but I have one so it's no biggie.

In-Game Name Dglider
Blockland ID 12465
Why Join I was in the last one, and it was really fun.  I think I ended up building an island over some poor fool's spammy red 1x1x5 base.  Funny at the time, maybe not so much now but- meh.
Build Idea The Island of Capthatchaha.
Hopefully once the terrain is all done we could load it in as public bricks so others could build on it.  Some sort of third party autosaver addon would be needed to retain ownership on the public bricks between resets, but I have one so it's no biggie.
As you were in the last one, I should have automatically added you. You are added now however.
EDIT: The server is down currently. Status on everything can be checked here
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 09:05:40 PM by Tetrahedron »

Status on everything can be checked here
That link is a bit messed up.  Also it says I don't have permission to join.  :panda:

That link is a bit messed up.  Also it says I don't have permission to join.  :panda:
fixed and fixed

"Bounty hunter 24/7"
Isn't there SUPPOSED to be random shooting? its kind of the point of the game mode.

"Bounty hunter 24/7"
Isn't there SUPPOSED to be random shooting? its kind of the point of the game mode.
you hunt the guy on your tracker or your hunter
not just willy nilly shooting

I noticed you had what I think was Kalphiter's autosaver enabled.  A while back I stitched that up with a dediloader addon, and added backup saves.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0yaj119520t2jfr/Support_DediLoader.zip

You can find the backups under base\server\kaphost\autosave\backup
They backup occurs at around 11 every night, and is saved as a date code.  So today would be 031215.bls.

Also if you want the autosaver to go silent, you can use $kaphost::AS::announce = false; to stop the messages.

The server is running an older version of the Wedge Bricks, here's an updated version.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/heab7v9q7ctc41n/Brick_Wedge.zip