Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1237489 times)

One of the base personnel notices you throw up and just walk the hell away, not making any attempt to clean up afterwards.
: ...What a charmer. Are these people for real?
I was gonna come back after my stomach settles and clean it up- hence my quit chat with Yui,

it wasn't a very long walk either, i didn't think base personnel would have went to do something about it that quickly

"Is that some new guy or just someone I've not noticed before?"
"New guy."

"New guy. Looks Aesthian, though."
"I see."

I pause.

"Well, I gotta go back and clean up my- uh- vomit. See ya."  

I walk back to the spot I vomited at, and see a guy looking at it.

"You need help cleaning this up?"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:57:08 PM by blockguy™ »

Two airmen looking at me catches my eye. I glance at them. Everybody does it, and I know it's because of my eyes. forget me.

I drop my arm and wait for the Captain squadron leader to finish up.

"...have fun."
Why the hell did he vomit?
I look at the airman glancing at me, the new guy. He seems embarrassed for some reason. I turn away and head to the mess hall.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 11:26:22 PM by Gojira »

I exit my craft and walk over to where Whisky was making his way out.

"Brilliant loving job. I haven't seen coordination like that since..."

I exit my craft and walk over to where Whisky was making his way out.

"Brilliant loving job. I haven't seen coordination like that since..."

"Since what?"

"Since what?"

"...Nevermind. I'm just glad we got out alive. You're also the last person i was expecting to be there at my side through that loving mess."

After cleaning things up, I head to the mess hall.

I think about eating, but pass and decide to just sit down. Two dead and one missing. One vaporized, one bifurcated, and one missing in action. I'm speechless. loving terrible ways to die. I somehow look paler than usual.

I sigh and lay the transfer papers on a the barrels the Captain is working over and walk off. I recount what just happened. Some guy fell out of his aircraft and puked. Walked away from it too.

Is my squadron dead? I don't know. People were shooting parachutes, and some poor starfish got hit by an aircraft and cut in two.

Holy forget what's going on.

Loudout Time

Coaxial- UAC Cannon

x3 RGMs for 18
x4 AAMs for 24 (42)
Artemis for 6 (48)
4x HSM for 16 (64)
Extra Flares x3

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:20:46 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

"You need help cleaning this up?"
: No, no, I'll do it. I suggest you lie down if you're feeling ill.

It comes to your attention that it's three in the morning and you've been up for almost 19 hours.

That paperwork gets done and Bell goes somewhere to sleep

I decide not to eat and get some rest.

That paperwork gets done and Bell goes somewhere to sleep
I decide not to eat and get some rest.
It is now the next day. Word reaches the FOB about the fates of many of the pilots lost during the battle. It turns out that more Aesthian pilots survived being shot down than initially thought, but Mjolnir's losses (except for Hawkeye) were all confirmed dead. Mbombe's body was located and recovered; Junkers was found with a broken neck, theorized to have been received before landing; and Oxide's remains were all located and accounted for, with the exception of his head, which appeared to have been meticulously removed from the body. Or rather, upper body. His legs were a few hundred meters away.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:04:20 PM by Qwepir »