Author Topic: Anyone wanna give me money?  (Read 8417 times)

I was gonna make a topic about this, but figured you would eventually.

I would love to donate money, but i'm piss poor right now, I can barely afford my own phone bill and i get payed squat from my parents yet they also expect me to pay for everything minus food and clothes.

Remember I did offer my house to stay at if i lived in California but like I mentioned I'm two states north.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:19:08 AM by Trifax »

I would love to give you some dosh, but it's not my money to give. Sleep in my backyard though. if you need, we have hammocks and blankets.

We live pretty close anyways.

Get a job as a bagger at Fresh n Easy
I applied to one, unfortunately the one that is litterally a block away from my house is not hiring.

I applied to one, unfortunately the one that is litterally a block away from my house is not hiring.
or go to a Winco and work there you get paid 1300$ every payday there. Winco pays for your health if you got hurt or sick.
Use a bike to get there
Use that money to pay for the apartment and get food left over money save for a car.

Am I smart with jobs.

or go to a Winco and work there you get paid 1300$ every payday there. Winco pays for your health if you got hurt or sick.
Use a bike to get there
Use that money to pay for the apartment and get food left over money save for a car.

Am I smart with jobs.

The government takes so much money from paychecks.

usually i make fun of people who bring thus stuff to forum.

but its ladios ; ;
dont be broke and homeless!

I know its so loving annoying

Don't leave Ladios!

Well which would you rather have, taxes or dirt roads.

Actually I think there's this deal you can do with the goverment where you pay your taxes at the end of the year instead of them taking it out of your pay automatically.  Still havta pay though. :/

i would totally let you sleep in my parent's basement(it's furnished, not a gutter with a sleeping bag) but i'm in georgia. if you end in georgia give me a call though...

oh yeah, and you could give head for cash, just sayin'

Don't leave Ladios!
That's not really something under my control.

usually i make fun of people who bring thus stuff to forum.

but its ladios ; ;
dont be broke and homeless!
<3

I dunno im feeling a bit more peppish now if that is a word. Probably due to the pot and wine. Note to ya'll kids, drugs don't solve your problems, they just make you not give a stuff.

D: Ladios, if you by some chance end up in chicago, you're more than welcome to couch surf here bro.

Tell Koden to find some pirate gold.

D: Poor ladios. All the money I have left is 18 dollars in pesos and 36 cents in canadian money. I also have 45 cents in euros. My parents might let you crash with us, but we're moving to California right now.

D: Poor ladios. All the money I have left is 18 dollars in pesos and 36 cents in canadian money. I also have 45 cents in euros. My parents might let you crash with us, but we're moving to California right now.
Lol that would be a fun conversation.

*finish unpacking*
"Hey mom and dad, can we have some random 20-year-old homeless guy I met on the internet sleep at our house"