Author Topic: What the hell, Roblox?  (Read 20477 times)

I played Roblox around the time when robux was first introduced to the game and very few items actually costed robux then, so I got a lot of stuff now, that I couldn't get anymore. The community is stuff, I agree, but not once did I visit the forums when I played. I actually enjoyed the game until I found Blockland.
I still play Roblox every now and then, but I pretty much just build and mess around with stuff in the studio.

I played Roblox around the time when robux was first introduced to the game and very few items actually costed robux then, so I got a lot of stuff now, that I couldn't get anymore. The community is stuff, I agree, but not once did I visit the forums when I played. I actually enjoyed the game until I found Blockland.
I still play Roblox every now and then, but I pretty much just build and mess around with stuff in the studio.
I do this too. But I stay out of the Overpopulated servers and mostly play it when there are no good server's to play on Blockland so I have something to do.

Mmm, maybe we can play together at some point?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:46:08 AM by Theepicman »

this. i mess around with lua scripts on roblox, even though i'm not thoroughly familiar with it. used to love some of the old servers back then

Wasn't the 100 player server a copy of Badspot's block party?

Wasn't the 100 player server a copy of Badspot's block party?
Pretty sure it was. I'll try to find the link to the video.

Pretty sure it was. I'll try to find the link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCez-xNCxLg
This is 100 players, but I'm not sure it's what you meant.
It was a test at the time up for one day.

It's an atrocity with involving any ROBLOX-Related add-ons to the community.
are you loving kidding me

please stop sticking your head in places where stuff such as "blockland vs roblox" drains your IQ and come back to reality before your brain shrivels to nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCez-xNCxLg
This is 100 players, but I'm not sure it's what you meant.
It was a test at the time up for one day.

I found the video

I loving laughed at how Shedletsky decided to copy Badspot's Block Party. The brick's are tiny as forget and Telamon's body mesh can't fit.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:31:16 PM by Theepicman »

I played Roblox in like 2005. It was fun, I learned LUA scripting from it and it was always fun to blow stuff up. No other game at the time that I knew of had the kind of physics Roblox had.

I found the video

I loving laughed at how Shedletsky decided to copy Badspot's Block Party. The brick's are tiny as forget and Telamon's body mesh can't fit.

I believe it was stolen by HatHelper, an starfish in the community who made a tool to transfer Blockland saves to Roblox places.

John went with it anyway because it worked well for what they wanted to do. It was ignorant and rude to be honest, but whatever. Pretty much everyone knows it was stolen at this point.

I believe it was stolen by HatHelper, an starfish in the community who made a tool to transfer Blockland saves to Roblox places.

John went with it anyway because it worked well for what they wanted to do. It was ignorant and rude to be honest, but whatever. Pretty much everyone knows it was stolen at this point.
Ah, I remember him, he was the creator of my favorite Roblox Game, the Conquerors. But he was banned. Damn I have a terrible memory. I would link his account but it will be pointless to because an error will appear that he is banned. According to rumor's I've seen, people say he was banned because someone gave him a Roblox Card, then tht person reported HathHelper, in which his account was terminated.

Instead, there is a ROBLOX wiki for some reason and I found him. You can see his page here.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:17:55 PM by Theepicman »

Ah, I remember him, he was the creator of my favorite Roblox Game, the Conquerors. But he was banned. Damn I have a terrible memory. I would link his account but it will be pointless to because an error will appear that he is banned.
He got banned for being a moron and taking a in-game card payment from another user so he could spend even more money on useless stuff. HatHelper is also just stupid and loving rude. He got what was coming to him.

He got banned for being a moron and taking a in-game card payment from another user so he could spend even more money on useless stuff. HatHelper is also just stupid and loving rude. He got what was coming to him.
Yes. One of my friend's on Roblox was friend's with HatHelper until he got backstabbed by him. My friend said that it was early 2012, when HatHelper released his Conquerors game. One day, he was playing with HatHelper, then HatHelper just went haystuff and banned him out of the blue and my friend never saw him again. He tried to contact him every way he can, but he just didn't respond. I soon learned he did this to most of his friends.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:22:12 PM by Theepicman »

Yes. One of my friend's on Roblox was friend's with HatHelper until he got backstabbed by him. My friend said that it was early 2010, when HatHelper released his Conquerors game. One day, he was playing with HatHelper, then HatHelper just went haystuff and banned him out of the blue and my friend never saw him again. He tried to contact him every way he can, but he just didn't respond. I soon learned he did this to most of his friends.
I've known that moron for years. It's not exactly hard to contact the "Popular" members of the community if you just act human around them, or know where they forum.

Overall it goes like this.
HatHelper - Autistic forgettard
Merely - Exploiting nice guy
Fleskjherta (Or Whatever) - Weaboo, fun, and mostly a richard
CloneTrooper1019 - Stupid fat little starfish who the staff baby and give free lifetime OBC to because he reports bugs to them first because he has half the loving staff on skype. I hate him.
NINJAKID09 - Really good friend, actually in his 20's, very nice and awesome to be around.
Gusmanak - Really nice, and really modest.
1AmyRose1 (Was popular at one point) - Well, silly enough, this is TD's old account. It's god damn hilarious. Don't believe me? Check the account.

And that about sums it up.

Don't forget SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX. That guy is a complete douche.