Author Topic: What the hell, Roblox?  (Read 20458 times)

How is Roblox using Minecraft for advertising related to Blockland?

It isn't, apparently.

it is 100% free. you dont have to pay for the game and you can enjoy it for free. if it didnt advertise builders club, then they would go out of buisness.
Even if it's 100% free, you'll be greatly limited to the features, considering the fact that...

-Ten tickets login bonus1.
-BC is required in order to make groups.
-You cannot make and sell your own clothing (t-shirts, pants, shirts, etc).
-You cannot trade/sell limited items.
-You cannot buy BC-only items.
-You're only limited to one place.
-You cannot join BC-only places.
-You need to pay access to some servers.
-It takes a lot of time to get enough money in order to purchase gears, hats, and clothing affected by the recent price-floors2 update.

1: Depending on the ticket/robux exchange rate, 10-13 tickets gets you 1 robux. BC gets 15 robux, TBC gets 30 robux, OBC gets 60 robux.
2: The first price-floor was 300 tickets or 25 robux for shirts/pants and 10 robux for t-shirts, but regular users got really pissed off. Since it takes about a month to get that much, ROBLOX changed it to 100 tickets or 10 robux for shirts/pants and 20 tickets or 2 robux for t-shirts.

Yes, you can enjoy the game without any type of BC membership, but you'll miss out on the enhancements.

Yes, you can enjoy the game without any type of BC membership, but you'll miss out on the enhancements.
this

yes yes roblox is stupidly expensive yes yes builder's club is stuff yes yes it loving sucks overall yes yes

Can someone PLEASE remove the broken record from the loving player before I kick the thing out the window?

-SNIP-
You will be missing out on enhancements, but I won't think you'll be enjoying it. You'll be in the butt for copied games and other things. The rich-kids will tell you that you're a loser for not having Builders Club when all their doing is giving the greedy, crappy ROBLOX admins even more money and bending over and kissing them. If you are Builders Club, you'll have the same thing happen to you with the TBC and OBC (Obesity) members and then NBC players will also whine and cry because they didn't get Builders Club and then flame you for having it with stupid excuses like "There are people starving in Africa and you're paying for Builders Club!" Yes, I was actually told that before.

I guarantee you, if the Builders Club doesn't make you leave and quit (which it should) then the community and the terrible admins will.

-Snip-
yes yes roblox is stupidly expensive yes yes builder's club is stuff yes yes it loving sucks overall yes yes
I'm already aware of this.

The whole BC/NBC relationship obviously gone to stuff thanks to the staff's choice of limiting an NBC's full experience. There's a reason why Blockland is just "buy the game and you're done".

Me and my friend were making a account named massive richard to troll ROBLOX, since  we couldn't do that, it suggested, "Massivediick" Me and him were laughing so hard.

Me and my friend were making a account named massive richard to troll ROBLOX, since  we couldn't do that, it suggested, "Massivediick" Me and him were laughing so hard.

This is from one of their blog posts:
1.  Raise the quality of items in the catalog.
2.  Reward makers and sellers of clothing.
3.  To incentivize non-paying users to buy ROBUX.
3.  To incentivize non-paying users to buy ROBUX.
to buy ROBUX.
brb bombing roblox hq

Those ads you see are their strange ads that users can submit and then they'll be put up everywhere. They are hardly moderated and pretty crap.

As for the whole making people buy more Robux, whateves, they've been like this for years.

This is from one of their blog posts:brb bombing roblox hq
oh stuff, you mean to tell me, a company is concerned with making money? no way! I had no idea that roblox didn't get everything for free!

oh stuff, you mean to tell me, a company is concerned with making money? no way! I had no idea that roblox didn't get everything for free!
You don't understand.
ROBLOX used to be 100% free but they kept on monetizing it to hell to the point where it just became horrible.

Roblox is heading towards a more monetized market of gameplay. Though, with patience and such you can make the money on your own. I highly recommend purchasing BC and making shirts and such, it's a good market if you're decent at art.

Sometimes when I have internet explorer

Stop right there.
Why are you using Internet Exploder in the first place?