Author Topic: What the hell, Roblox?  (Read 20479 times)

Disney did not buy them you inconceivable twat.

They allow children companies and other such to advertise with games and competition for in-game loot.

This list includes Disney, Nickelodeon, CartoonNetwork, Lego, and Bionicles.

The community is only idiots if you hang out with idiots.

And Builders Club and Robux are fine, stop bitching.

get out

I can have an opinion, and state it; and I could care less if it differs from what most of the other people think.

I can have an opinion, and state it; and I could care less if it differs from what most of the other people think.

Other people are also allowed to say if your opinion sucks or not.

One thing that has been bugging me is that John Shedletsky, or Telamon, is so hateful towards the community. Like, he's a horrible administrator.

One thing that has been bugging me is that John Shedletsky, or Telamon, is so hateful towards the community. Like, he's a horrible administrator.
He really isn't. I've had some communication with him, he's a pretty easy to contact person, and he's quite fun really. We played some TF2 once and all that jazz. Though he's more of a one-time hangout guy.

He really isn't. I've had some communication with him, he's a pretty easy to contact person, and he's quite fun really. We played some TF2 once and all that jazz. Though he's more of a one-time hangout guy.
Ok, go onto his twitter and still tell me he's a good moderator.

VincentTheCoolGuy

but seriously none of that is relevant to Roblox's moderation whatsoever

I'll get around to fixing it.

VincentTheCoolGuy

but seriously none of that is relevant to Roblox's moderation whatsoever
Roblox's moderation is terrible as forget. When I used to play Roblox, I check through the comments of most game's to see

UMG HES TRESS STPZ TO GET 9999999999 ROBUX

1. POST THIS IN 20 GAMES

2. LOG OUT

3. CHECK YOUR INBOX

IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!!!!!11111111

-----------------------------
I have seen no trace of a bot to check comment's that have spam.

As much as I can remember, Telamon banned people who just flamed him over an update I cant remember much. This prove's that he's terrible at taking insults.

I would provide picture's of the hellstorm of comment spam but I dont think the forum's would allow it.

I think I might provide picture's, as I re-read the forum rules to make sure, I saw it only said don't advertise forums.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:22:59 PM by Theepicman »

Roblox's moderation is terrible as forget. When I used to play Roblox, I check through the comments of most game's to see

UMG HES TRESS STPZ TO GET 9999999999 ROBUX

1. POST THIS IN 20 GAMES

2. LOG OUT

3. CHECK YOUR INBOX

IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!!!!!11111111

-----------------------------
I have seen no trace of a bot to check comment's that have spam.

As much as I can remember, Telamon banned people who just flamed him over an update I cant remember much. This prove's that he's terrible at taking insults.

I would provide picture's of the hellstorm of comment spam but I dont think the forum's would allow it.

I think I might provide picture's, as I re-read the forum rules to make sure, I saw it only said don't advertise forums.

He has also blatantly lied to the community in the past as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fV-t7GuYwA

In that video he said that they were testing 100 player servers even though those "players" are just bots. 2 years later and there still isn't 100 player servers. It is clear he made that video just to deceive the community.

He has also blatantly lied to the community in the past as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fV-t7GuYwA

In that video he said that they were testing 100 player servers even though those "players" are just bots. 2 years later and there still isn't 100 player servers. It is clear he made that video just to deceive the community.
The moderator's also lied, claiming there will be no body meshes, which they added. Half of that contribute's to the fact that Telamon was flamed as I explained in my other comment.

Telamon is, put blatantly, a horrible person to run a company.

Roblox's moderation is terrible as forget. When I used to play Roblox, I check through the comments of most game's to see.
There are too many posts like that and even if there was a filter, people are constantly finding ways to pass the swear filter.

But really, you can get banned for saying "reddit" or mentioning another website that possibly has unfiltered images on it.

Nobody on the forums can take a loving joke, either; you post some "naughty" stuff that has barely-passing-the-filter cussing in it, people will report you and scream about their virgin ears.

I'll get around to fixing it.
Honestly, even if this is the only post you get to do with this account I would say it's worth it