Author Topic: What the hell, Roblox?  (Read 20458 times)

So essentially, you're all upset about old problems that weren't fixed or were fixed recently and you didn't notice?

Beh, whatever, i've put up with this since 2008 so i guess i'm just immune by now.

So essentially, you're all upset about old problems that weren't fixed or were fixed recently and you didn't notice?

Beh, whatever, i've put up with this since 2008 so i guess i'm just immune by now.

Still waiting for 100 player servers.

Just be happy that blockland doesnt advertize like that.

You're kidding. You're so ignorant if you have seen Telamon and said he's a good moderator. I'm sorry, but if you don't know how bad he is, jesus.

You're kidding. You're so ignorant if you have seen Telamon and said he's a good moderator. I'm sorry, but if you don't know how bad he is, jesus.
You're an idiot, though, so it balances out.

You're an idiot, though, so it balances out.
Excuse me, what does that have to do with this?

Excuse me, what does that have to do with this?
You just said "You're so ignorant if you have seen telamon and said he's a good moderator".

He's hung out with Telamon, so I think he has a pretty good idea of how much a horrible person Telamon is.

You just said "You're so ignorant if you have seen telamon and said he's a good moderator".

He's hung out with Telamon, so I think he has a pretty good idea of how much a horrible person Telamon is.
There was no reason to insult me, and did you even read his other post?
He really isn't. I've had some communication with him, he's a pretty easy to contact person, and he's quite fun really. We played some TF2 once and all that jazz. Though he's more of a one-time hangout guy.

There was no reason to insult me, and did you even read his other post?
ugh

and what does that mean?
I was referencing that very post, you twat.

I was referencing that very post, you twat.
what the hell is your problem? Why are you so angry at me right now?

Both of you are idiots. But guess what? So am I.

Both of you are idiots. But guess what? So am I.
we're all idiots but some are just more idiotic than others.

I like John as a person, his business in the Roblox company is supposed to be silly, tricking, and lying. It's literally a thing he has done for years. It's to amuse and create attention to certain things as well as divert attention to other things. The phrase "Blame John/ Telamon" comes from this. It refers to him being responsible for many of the companies little lies or jokes that go on throughout events and development.

When he's not doing that, he's actually working really hard on community levels and other things like the upcoming Halloween event.

He's alright.

Now for the development of Roblox, a lot of things are being put on ice and some are being done ten fold. New animations, 60 FPS physics, and a bunch of new physics related stuff are the main goals right now. We already have all three of these, they are just perfecting them.

The Ad you see in the OP is a broken random ad generator just appealing to the audience it's supposed to appeal to. It has tendencies to steal other images as well. But it's really just borked.

As for the rest of the Roblox staff and how the game is going. Builders Club and Robux purchasing is becoming big because of upcoming functions and features. Members will be able to transfer Robux into Real Currencies and it's quite ambitious. So they are really pumping out the major paying features to get players excited for that.

Overall, Roblox is working their asses off to provide the best experience they can for their players. Paying or non-paying, you still get all of the studio upgrades and such as well as access to the holiday events. You can even trade Tix for Robux if you make a really good place. Though, purchasing basic BC and some Robux every now and then is alright as well.

So like, stop being so immature about it. They're a hard working company as well.