6 (17.6%)
it looks okay. might buy
11 (32.4%)
looks okay. not buying
7 (20.6%)
not good
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Far Cry 5: its out  (Read 26981 times)

oh no one game that means every game they release from now on is bad!

forget off

btw 5 years ago
they did the same thing with for honor and six siege so..

ot: never been a fan of far cry but this looks maybe ok?

the game will end up as garbage per the usual

i disagree as a huge far cry fan, i like the trailers and the games they make

you guys do know there are different development teams right? i'm not defending ubisoft or all of their games (far cry games are somewhat of an exception), ubisoft is somewhat of a piece of stuff from what i've seen at some of what they are doing to assassin's creed games (forget you for forcing me into co-op in unity btw, also loving optimize your games), but the far cry team is the only good thing about ubisoft in my opinion.

it's also a different engine too.

I've been playing Watch Dogs 2 a bit the past few days and it's fantastic fun.
First game was kinda crappy.

Far Cry is pretty much Ubisoft's Call of Duty at this point. It's the same game every time, but with different colors. It's not really bad (I enjoy them), but that's because nothing changed that could make it worse.

the problem with ubisoft is the constant bragging and highlights they release of their prior to release. perfect examples are any tom clancy games. They're all overhyped, trailer hitched games. the trailer and "beta" footage of the games look absolutely fantastic and make everyone jizz their pants, but when released they drop half the content and throw away a majority of their game support, so as to work on more upcoming titles.

exceptions to this rule (not always) is far cry and assassins creed. ubisoft creates unique and amazing ideas, but poorly implements them. assassins creed started off very well, but later games turned heads. far cry has maintained a relatively clean slate, simply for being fun and engaging even though sometimes monotonous and linear.

i don't even have an opinion of watch dogs.

i am biased, because i love the tom clancy series, especially rainbow six, and they've completely forgeted it up with their laziness.

Quick post more far cry 5 memes

the problem with ubisoft is the constant bragging and highlights they release of their prior to release. perfect examples are any tom clancy games. They're all overhyped, trailer hitched games. the trailer and "beta" footage of the games look absolutely fantastic and make everyone jizz their pants, but when released they drop half the content and throw away a majority of their game support, so as to work on more upcoming titles.

exceptions to this rule (not always) is far cry and assassins creed. ubisoft creates unique and amazing ideas, but poorly implements them. assassins creed started off very well, but later games turned heads. far cry has maintained a relatively clean slate, simply for being fun and engaging even though sometimes monotonous and linear.

i don't even have an opinion of watch dogs.

i am biased, because i love the tom clancy series, especially rainbow six, and they've completely forgeted it up with their laziness.

yeah this i would get by on

i personally haven't had a problem with trailers for some reason...i feel like it's what literally every company does. but i loathe ubisoft most of the time for their lack of bug-checking when first releasing it. that's a major problem they had with their games and for their teams: they can't at least check some bugs for once and fix them before they forgetin' release it.

this stuff is exactly what happened to unity and watch_dogs too. i am aware that too much bug-checking will make people lose interest in the game but at least show some effort of cleaning the major loving bugs in your game.

cool this game looks good

Father Jeffries reminds me of The Book of Eli

also i just watched the trailer holy moly that's amazing

the story's looking fine so far but i've learned not to get too excited over an ubisoft game before release

I'm gonna do this crazy thing and judge the game when it releases.

ubisoft still sucks though

hehe, his name is seed!

far :panda: V
^

i'll probably try it idk