Author Topic: My Server  (Read 1929 times)

Hello, The other day I built a computer. The keyboard was broken because I didn't have the right events. I closed down my server and activated that addon. Then I test my server to finish my computer build. For some reason when I spawned it said I was in a City RP and I was in a mini game (That you couldn't close out of) and I was also Super Hero Player Type. I deleted the Zip file for city RP and the other thing. But as soon as I re-started server it still said I was in City-RP. Any Ideas How To Help?

By the way the addon I downloaded was SetPrint so I can make the screen show letters instead of numbers

SetPrint is part of the Print Events add-on and is on the list of bad CRC's. It will not work.

As for being in the CityRP game mode when you don't have any CityRP-related add-ons, I'm at a loss.

O.k. But is there anyway I shall host a server again? D:

Ok, Make your server again then make a default-minigame, and then end it. reset reserve if necessary

Er send me the mod ;3 if its gui'd one.

Er send me the mod ;3 if its gui'd one.
Its never been released.

Ok, Make your server again then make a default-minigame, and then end it. reset reserve if necessary
Thing is, it won't allow me to start a minigame. Then with no minigame I said /setdefaultminigame and some reason it started a default that wasn't mine nor anybodys.

If you use Windows 7:

Go to your Add-Ons folder.
At search field, type "CityRP".
If it isn't already, at bottom of search results press "File Contents".
If you find anything tell me.

If you do not use Windows 7:

Get some search program.
Depends on search program.

Who wants the Truth from Iban himself?!
The only owner of it right now is Pedgi
Away from my sight asap.

Away from my sight asap.
What?

Away from my sight asap.
lolwhat? i have copies of all city rps that were released in some form or another... including ibans

O.k but still any idea's for the server?