Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 459592 times)

join my group for good game of thrones vibes apparently
https://www.dynablox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2896113

also if u can make gfx can u make me that cool shield with a got soldier in the front with the fx thanks

i sometimes make animations, i made a seizure one

the only positive rating is a guy that got b& and is trying to sway the mods lmao

Check out the BBB rating on Roblox guys.

verified reviewer

the only review that doesn't sound like they were lying is the one about the password anyways

very indeed.

there was a time i met a greedy girl called DemonicSpaghetti; she was building a very cool house with transparent walls around her base.
i kept cursing here, but she said "i love u <3" or "idc".  what is that kind of chat called of? i would think of dismissive chat, but shouldnt be the same thing..

and another bully who killed me many times in Phantom Forces called jason2099, which made me rage a lot in the game, then i left and sent a rage message.
he gave back with this:

what a loser he is.

Ah, and another bully that kept killing me in Isolation when i said stop, this time, he was called LocoKiller911.

very indeed.

there was a time i met a greedy girl called DemonicSpaghetti; she was building a very cool house with transparent walls around her base.
i kept cursing here, but she said "i love u <3" or "idc".  what is that kind of chat called of? i would think of dismissive chat, but shouldnt be the same thing..

and another bully who killed me many times in Phantom Forces called jason2099, which made me rage a lot in the game, then i left and sent a rage message.
he gave back with this:

what a loser he is.

Ah, and another bully that kept killing me in Isolation when i said stop, this time, he was called LocoKiller911.

I got banned from Roblox by importing a creeper model as a test cause it was one of the only cool things I had textured.

RIP

very indeed.

he gave back with this:

what a loser he is.

I got banned from Roblox by importing a creeper model as a test cause it was one of the only cool things I had textured.

RIP
was it a perma?

the post was confusing i guess

it is real.

i play roblox since 2012
and i evolved from free-model stuff to hand-made objects

i dont just like green and lime anymore, i added bright red in my favourite color list and changed Really Black to Black. also added Bright Blue

i am not awful at building

jesus christ you're so clueless it's precious

roblox censorship is terrible

your builds are mediocre at best with repetitive colours. the atmosphere does not work at all with the green fox character, as he looks extremely out of place. the fox character(s) all have very simple and easy to make poses, and the mix of random ugly bright colours genuinely hurt my eyes. overall i give your building 4/10.