Author Topic: scary stories  (Read 88913 times)

ONE DAY HEAVY WANTED SANDVICH BUT HAD ALREADY EATEN IT

That was absolute stuff. If you wrote that, stay in school.

Also I think the story Taboo posted was posted earlier by Warren in another thread. I remember reading it here.
I copy and pasted that. I know it sucks but some people think that stuff is good.

That was one messed up story bro, ima go in my pool now an try it out.

this is made up, in case you dont know.   and it is related to Windows,so if you are scaed already DO NOT READ THIS,

The House on Windows lane

One day,two kids were dared to go into the house on Windows lane.
there once was 1 kid who went into the house to get his baseball back,he was never seen again.
they say that who ever went into the house was killed by Bill Gate's ghost. and there souls were transferred to a Windows icon,that one kid was turned into a My Computer icon.
the two kids also were never seen again.and 10 kids were also never seen again,because they were in the house. and mabye YOU can be next!
so if the next time that you go on a Windows computer,remeber the 13 kids that were killed by the author of your Computer. and be carful,because mabe ur computeris the house! and sorry is this story is not scary. im new.

Scary story is scary

Edit 2 for another:

The 666th frame of every Halloween-themed movie, cartoon, or TV special depicts a basement with a corpse moldering in the corner; these frames are often removed from the final film, but one can find them on occasion. If you were to put the frames together, in chronological order of the release of the film it comes from, a short film is revealed. The film depicts the corpse's violent death in reverse. The final frame will be a picture of yourself, sitting before your tv, viewing the final frame of the film.

O:

Ogdenmirk,you basterd,you almost Scared the living stuff out of me,and you did.*CHILL*

-stolen-
Ogdenmirk posted that one on the second page. Old story is old.

Ogdenmirk posted that one on the second page. Old story is old.
He didn't steal it, he actually said that Ogdenmirk made it; Read the bottom of his post.

Mirrors

Hello... you don't know me as well as you should, but I know you very well. I sit across from you when you watch TV, I stand in front of you when you look into the mirror, I walk along side you when you pass a darkened window, and right now I'm sitting across from you as you read these stories, though the monitor keeps you from seeing my reflection.

These are the times I like best. I hate repeating the motions you make, the facial expressions you take on...you disgust me. You're going no where in life. You're a loser and you don't even care. I know that if I were in control, things would be much better.

So that's why I'm going to kill you tonight. I know what you're thinking...why would I tell you this? And here, of all places...Well, it's quite simple. Are you really going to believe me? Even now, are you? Of course not. You're stupid enough to think this is fake. Well, it's not...

I suppose you'll realize that tonight when I rip your heart out through your throat, using the glass from your shattered mirror. I've tested my limits. I know what I can do. The other day, when you turned away from the bathroom mirror, I nearly grabbed your hair. You got away, but it was no matter. I knew I could do it. So what if I couldn't smash your skull against the glass just yet?

Don't be sad. Think of it this way: you were never going to amount to much anyway, so I'm doing you a favor. It's not so bad where I live, and you'll be going there quite soon. So long as you're always near the glass, They can't get you. They can't rip your eyes out as punishment for not dutifully waiting for your doppleganger on the other side to stare at you. Once you learn the rules, you'll realize They are quite harmless. Mostly.

Now if you could please turn away from the monitor, we can get this over with

Orgodermik is good...

The Tongue was horribly creepy.

Sandvich got aten by a a cell phone.

The End.

The reason I picked sandvich is because he funny.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Mine is scarier than yours!

EDIT: Oh, never mind...
Did you see how many minutes were in its stomach?

-Mirrors story-

Hmm, how 'bout we skip all that, and I just shoot you?

You wake up
You see my face

End.