Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: might have skin cancer. what do
« Last post by Ceist on Today at 12:00:14 AM »
mission objective: survive
« Last post by The Resonte! on Yesterday at 09:09:22 PM »
under a toenail as opposed to next to it or under the leading edge? could you have bumped it hard and caused bleeding under the nail?
under it. not bloody likely

family relative had cancer under a fingernail too, so... started out as a streak then literally the whole nail. this is luckily not at that point yet. though with how cancer works, that could mean nothing

becuz its the weekend no clinic is active, so i feel like i'm doing nothing but letting my potential-cancer grow. pleasant thought.

also yes you should be bankrupt now if you live in the usa, please send me all your money. this is legal, financial, and medical advice
if you can carry my bags of gold, you can take it
« Last post by Conan on Yesterday at 08:16:59 PM »
also yes you should be bankrupt now if you live in the usa, please send me all your money. this is legal, financial, and medical advice
« Last post by Conan on Yesterday at 08:15:55 PM »
under a toenail as opposed to next to it or under the leading edge? could you have bumped it hard and caused bleeding under the nail? these turn into dark spots later on as the blood coagulates, and eventually it gets pushed out as your nail grows out.

But if its on the skin itself:
https://www.beaumont.org/conditions/melanoma/abcde's-of-melanoma
hopefully these dont all apply - that said still get it checked out if its clearly not under-nail bleeding
Off Topic / might have skin cancer. what do
« Last post by The Resonte! on Yesterday at 05:42:39 PM »
found a dark spot under a toenail yesterday. like 3mm. already planning to visit doctor and perform impromptu amputation. toenail was clean 4 weeks ago but it's not like i record the state of my toenails much. cancer runs in the family, so...

whadduaidu now? am i already dead and i just don't know it yet? will medical expenses drop me into bankruptcy?
Off Topic / Re: geese thread
« Last post by Sheepocalypse on Yesterday at 09:54:41 AM »

Off Topic / Re: Name anagrams - ear mans manga
« Last post by Conan on May 17, 2024, 08:19:36 PM »
only conan and conanodoyle gives anything
conan buchanan does not
Off Topic / Re: Civ Div
« Last post by Frontrox on May 16, 2024, 01:54:13 PM »
is this the guy who got kidnapped by the taliban for a while
That would be Lord Miles
Games / Re: Nintendo announces successor to the Switch
« Last post by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph on May 16, 2024, 11:16:16 AM »
otherwise, what i'd ideally want is a successor to the 3DS - a portable games console that can realistically fit in my pocket and not make me a glowing beacon for thieves.
i know smartphones can basically do that already, but i'm usually saving my phones battery for messages and calls.
seconding this. nobody cares if I whip out a PSP and play some Peace Walker on the train but i'd be stabbed if i pulled out a switch, lol
Off Topic / Re: Civ Div
« Last post by Ceist on May 16, 2024, 09:31:37 AM »
is this the guy who got kidnapped by the taliban for a while
i don't think so. civ div does youtube blogger stuff about his volunteer soldiery/mercenary work in Ukraine and for the Kurds. there's speculation he's a former blockland user, idk if i believe it.

edit: idk if CivDiv is legally a mercenary. He's a part of the UAF foreign legion so he's still technically a professional standing soldier, just for a country he's not native to.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10