Author Topic: Setro2 is creating handicapped topics and locking them after being flame saturated  (Read 5529 times)

Stop hitting on setro you idiots. He has changed for the better. Now glass is still a friend, so...
Kinda the other way around.

A little.

And i still hold the crown for making the first drama topic about him ;)

And i still hold the crown for making the first drama topic about him ;)
ok

Oh dear god. Bolt and wound, go drama each other in your own drama topics. For god loving sake. You two argue like every other second. 

I locked them because I didn't want to start flaming and get a bad reputation again.
Again? You have always had a bad reputation.

Stop hitting on setro you idiots. He has changed for the better. Now glass is still a friend, so...
Seriously Scratch? Get the forget out. Stop trying to turn this thread into a stuff storm about Glass you loving twat. Now get out.

(Also, sorry for triple posting. No modify button here :I

Setro, the reason why we hate you is because your friendry:
You are worse then setro, you are scraping the barrel for things to call him out on.

You made a stuffty texture pack
This doesn't one bit apply to his friendry, he wanted to make a texture pack and you insulted his work and him, the least you could have done is give him some constructive criticism.

you made a handicapped dramathat wasn't needed
Yes Setro should not have made that, OP should have really put that in the OP instead of those threads that weren't needed.

you you advertised your youtube channel knowing what we say back
That also does not apply to him being a friend, maybe he wanted some more attention on his youtube channel and be a little known some more and you again ripped his starfish about without even trying to tell him how to fix it.

and yet you still think WE'RE the problem, setro, please, take a break and get your stuff together man
The people that go into his threads without bothering to wipe their feet and stuffting all over his thread.
Setro got most of his stuff together.

Why is wound one the first people to defend idiots in a drama topics?
No DrenDran I'm not only calling out Axolotl for the unneeded links in the OP - He is scrapping the barrel to make a drama.
And Setro isn't a big of a idiot than he used to be.

Anyone who wants to continue to call him out for everything he does, you are a bunch of cigarettes.
Wehrmacht stated something that might get through your thick skulls.
god damnit guys hes not a friend or a troll he just messes up a lot.
calm your god damn tits.
And actually he doesn't mess up as much as he use to.

Now glass is still a friend, so...
Shut up Scratch, Glass has changed a lot more than you.

My opinions on Setro2-
He can be a moron at times, yes.
He can be annoy.
He can tell when he's lost.

So IMO- Setro2 is alright... :/

He should've joined later, after he matured.

He should've joined later, after he matured.
As if you are any more mature than him.

As if you are any more mature than him.
Please give a valid explanation why I am immature, including links to the bad topics and posts.

Please give a valid explanation why I am immature, including links to the bad topics and posts.
The fact that you scrapped the barrel for links to put in the drama, sure his youtube/colorset wasn't great but you shouldn't bash him for it.

You were immature about that part.

I locked them because I didn't want to start flaming and get a bad reputation again.
Lolwut reputation? You screwed yourself over so bad there is nothing left to salvage. imo u should just make an op and start over new.

The fact that you scrapped the barrel for links to put in the drama, sure his youtube/colorset wasn't great but you shouldn't bash him for it.

You were immature about that part.
He stands out badly enough that he should have an active drama topic.