Author Topic: Server Decals  (Read 623 times)

Idea
Well, the server decals is just so you DL the decals and the whole server has them.

How It Would Possibly Work
When you are downloading your decals, you could save them to a folder in the add on folder or a new folder. So when you are starting your server, you could select which decals you would want to enable like the add on thing. Then if you wanted to say, start a TDM with specific decals that are rare, you would enable that decal and put it as the uniform.

Yes I know the people would have to download the decals.
Rate x/10

I don't get what you mean?

see the problem with that is your computer doesn't know what you have to download before it gets the message which is right before downloads litteraly a millisecond before so you wouldn't be able to enable which decals you wanted before you joined the server

@Scottie, basically you have it so the server forces a decal download.

@homestarrunner, I am too tired to try to understand that, I just woke up.

Use a cube with all the decals you want on it, and that'll force them to be downloaded.

I would like this, but I'm also afraid of getting tons of vulgar/crappy/spammy decals. Heck, I've only downloaded one set, and that's only so I could see what other people really looked like.

This means some servers could has Meatspin decals
nopls

i just keep mine confined to the defaults so everone can see me.  i download decal packs so i can see other people.

guys can you tell me how to make add-ons im new here and well i want to TRY to make an add-on

You would also have to have an option to not download them.